GET RID OF

CobraVerde

Schotty

Sutton

Coles

Harris

I can't believe how many times this year i've yelled to the tv about the horrendous playcalling on both sides of the ball. How can you not get it done against every ****ty team in the nfl. I don't want to see Coles ever again. With all the times he's bitched about not getting the ball, he drops it the 1st time Brett finally puts it on the money. Get rid of him and get a WR.

Ever since David Harris came back the defense has been ****. It was a lot better without him in the lineup. THAT IS A FACT. I'm gonna go farther and say stop drafting defensive guys from the Big Ten. Gholsten was a waste of a pick and Harris has been an extreme disapppointment.

Schotenhiemer and Sutton need to freaking go. My god they have been horrible this year. All i saw was downfield passes, no Leon, and not enough of Thomas Jones.

We've got good players but it seems we still haven't figured out how to use them.

Brett Favre is done btw. I thank him for some moments but I don't expect him here next year. Let him go and bring it Ratcliff. Next year is gonna be hell. Brady coming back and having to break in a new QB. I am not looking foward to it.

I don't see NE losing. And i'll want to hang myself is Miami gets in. so we better beat them to salvage any dignity.

Harris is WAY DOWN on the list of problems.

Here's who needs to go:

Entire coaching staff.

GM.

Favre

Coles

Entire secondary other than Revis and Rhodes.

I'll give you that Harris is on the bottom but you have to admit he has been a huge disappointment. GM not really, he went out and got us people. We've got good players in Jenkins, Pace, and Faneca. But they didnt do their part as much as they should have. Favre Def. Coles FOR SURE. As far as the secondary, Revis, Rhodes, Elam and even Lowery (with proper coaching) all are great players, but we definately need a hitter. Someone who knocks the crap out of people. We have no hardhitting linebackers. Harris is a creampuff. Barton is done. Get rid of Law my god that was a waste. Barret better not be here another year as well as Poteat.

Get rid of...

3 Stooges

Coles

Baker

Franks

Thomas

Coleman

B Smith

E Smith

We didn't use Baker at all this season which is bull. Watch they get rid of him, he'll be probowl somewhere else. Bryan Thomas def gone. Got nothing out of him. Bubba Franks is a piece of crap. Eric Smith wow that guy sucks how could i forget. And Im so sad to say this but Brad Smith might need to go to make room for a real WR. We completely wasted his talents.

The defense sucked before Harris came back. They looked like a bunch of clowns vs Denver and NE.

The defense sucks because at some point Jenkins went from all-pro to Dwayne Robertson. He is either hurt or ran out of gas.

In any event, the Jets need some speed on defense. They have been gashed by some mediocre QBs this season.

No he can't. Why he's getting a pass i have NO IDEA. He built this pathetic secondary.

You really blame this season on the secondary?

Come on now. Steve Tasker was screaming during the game what we all know ("The Jets need to bring pressure!") That is the main reason the secondary is an issue.

This thread is going no where once Harris is on this list. Please Harris is one of the best young ILB who happened to be hurt for part of the year. It is not his fault that the Jets defensive scheme sucks.

How is he one of the best if he hasnt done jack this season? By now he should have actually made an impact.

I'll give you that Harris is on the bottom but you have to admit he has been a huge disappointment. GM not really, he went out and got us people. We've got good players in Jenkins, Pace, and Faneca. But they didnt do their part as much as they should have. Favre Def. Coles FOR SURE. As far as the secondary, Revis, Rhodes, Elam and even Lowery (with proper coaching) all are great players, but we definately need a hitter. Someone who knocks the crap out of people. We have no hardhitting linebackers. Harris is a creampuff. Barton is done. Get rid of Law my god that was a waste. Barret better not be here another year as well as Poteat.

You do know that Barton leads the team in tackles right? and Harris is third despite being out 4-5 games.

Archived