What a Disgrace!

InstantClassic

And no, I'm not talking about the coaching or the play on the field. I'm talking about the 'fans' here. Reading the gameday thread everyone is talking about how the season is over at 7-3 in the second quarter.

Now after the game, everyone is to blame, coaching, GM, owner, Favre, players, Chad Pennington, grounds crew...etc. PLEASE. The only ones who should be ashamed of themselves are you people. How dare any of you talk about the season being over with a week left to play and playoff hopes still alive.

This team OVERACHIEVED against GOOD football teams this year, and completely **** the bed against bad teams. This can be, and will be fixed. This team needed more time to gel. This team is brand new with all new pieces thrown together to make something happen. New O-Line, new pieces on D, and a new QB. You all expected way too much. Should we have no confidence in this team right now? ABSOLUTELY. The pass D is atrocious, and the pass rush is even worse.

I expected the playoffs and more too, but let's be real, how far could this team have possibly gone? Sure, with a competent HC we might have won a few more. And I say this because he doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger and get rid of the dead weight on his coaching staff.

I have no problem with you criticizing the team and it's performance, that is your right as a fan. But it's amazing how you all have thrown this season down the drain with a week left and a division to win. If any of you aren't looking to go to the game this week, I'll gladly purchase your tickets off of you and cheer my ass off.

If we don't make the post season, I will be very disappointed, but this season was a hell of a ride, and we have the pieces player wise to move in the right direction. The world isn't coming to an end...this is life as a Jets fan. If you haven't gotten used to it yet, maybe it's time you start rooting for someone else.

In no way shape or form did this team "overachieve" against good teams or any team for that matter.

Where in the heck do you come up with that?

The Jets are a talented team that was undone by its coaching staff. The entire NFL thinks that. That's why the NFL players and coaches (who make up 2/3rds of the vote) put 7 Jets into the Probowl. The Jets have talent. The players were failed by their coaching staff.

And no, I'm not talking about the coaching or the play on the field. I'm talking about the 'fans' here. Reading the gameday thread everyone is talking about how the season is over at 7-3 in the second quarter.

Now after the game, everyone is to blame, coaching, GM, owner, Favre, players, Chad Pennington, grounds crew...etc. PLEASE. The only ones who should be ashamed of themselves are you people. How dare any of you talk about the season being over with a week left to play and playoff hopes still alive.

This team OVERACHIEVED against GOOD football teams this year, and completely **** the bed against bad teams. This can be, and will be fixed. This team needed more time to gel. This team is brand new with all new pieces thrown together to make something happen. New O-Line, new pieces on D, and a new QB. You all expected way too much. Should we have no confidence in this team right now? ABSOLUTELY. The pass D is atrocious, and the pass rush is even worse.

I expected the playoffs and more too, but let's be real, how far could this team have possibly gone? Sure, with a competent HC we might have won a few more. And I say this because he doesn't have the balls to pull the trigger and get rid of the dead weight on his coaching staff.

I have no problem with you criticizing the team and it's performance, that is your right as a fan. But it's amazing how you all have thrown this season down the drain with a week left and a division to win. If any of you aren't looking to go to the game this week, I'll gladly purchase your tickets off of you and cheer my ass off.

If we don't make the post season, I will be very disappointed, but this season was a hell of a ride, and we have the pieces player wise to move in the right direction. The world isn't coming to an end...this is life as a Jets fan. If you haven't gotten used to it yet, maybe it's time you start rooting for someone else.

This team has talent and there will be no postseason. Tere is NO WAY that either Baltimore or New England screw up like we did. They know how to put seasons away, we do not. It was a disgraceful ending to the season.

This team has talent and there will be no postseason. Tere is NO WAY that either Baltimore or New England screw up like we did. They know how to put seasons away, we do not. It was a disgraceful ending to the season.

sad to think Miami's better than us record wise...doh

In no way shape or form did this team "overachieve" against good teams or any team for that matter.

Where in the heck do you come up with that?

The Jets are a talented team that was undone by its coaching staff. The entire NFL thinks that. That's why the NFL players and coaches (who make up 2/3rds of the vote) put 7 Jets into the Probowl. The Jets have talent. The players were failed by their coaching staff.

This team way overachieved. And also benefited by playing an extremely weak schedule, which they couldn't take advantage of down the stretch. There's not one person out there outside of us fans that thought this team would win more than 4 or 5 games this season with all of their new pieces.

7 Pro Bowlers means nothing at the end of the day. Favre a pro-bowler? What a crock.

No offense man, But the fans on this board are correct in their overall assumption of our season. This team is not worthy of me spending my money on them in the off season. I have read the posts as well since the game ended and I agree with 90% of them. I have been down this road many times as well as I am sure alot of people on this board. I do not know where you get the optimism from after watching the team tank this season in December. Your right though its not the end of the world by any means. Its a football team we have no control over. Only the players in that locker room have to look themselves in the mirror as well as the coordinators and head coach.

F#ck this thread and this Sh!t of a F#cking team. Saying that this game was over when it was 7-3 wasnt the problem. The problem is when the Jets are 7-3 the Jet Fans KNEW that the game was over because they know this bum azz team. Where the **** is David Clowney? Coles couldnt catch a f#cking cold none the less a football. Brett Favre should have been benched after throwing that stupid azz interception in the first half. Where's Brett Ratliff?

You can say what you want about Favre being a HOF, but when you spend the amount of money that you spend you MAKE SURE that you are in the running for a championship. You dont now keep a guy in the game that has thrown I believe 1 TD in the last 4 games and has averaged more than 1 INT in a game. You send that F#cking hall of famer a message.

Where the hell is the balls in between the legs of this team?

When I say "F#ck this thread" I dont mean "f#ck you"...I really mean this thread.

This is very simple....

New England and Miami have gotten better down the stretch. The Jets are in an absolute freefall and if it wasn't for a gift they got last week the season would already be over.

If you think that New England is going to lose Buffalo with a shot at the post season on the line you are kidding yourself.

The crowd you will see Sunday at the Medowlands is going to be very angry and disgusted crowd that will turn on this in a heartbeat if Pennington does anything against them.

Once again they have kicked the fans in the nuts

This team way overachieved. And also benefited by playing an extremely weak schedule, which they couldn't take advantage of down the stretch. There's not one person out there outside of us fans that thought this team would win more than 4 or 5 games this season with all of their new pieces.

I disagree. And there is nothing you can point to to show that they overachieved. You can't look to the notion that, "before the season who would have thought we would have won more than ..."

We all knew the schedule. There was 2 variables that changed: Brady going down and the Chargers being bad. Besides that, we knew what the schedule was going to be like.

Plus, you think Tanny and Woody would commit $140 million in new salaries to win 4 or 5 games? Get real. They did those moves and traded for Favre to make the playoffs. That's it. They made moves to succeed and if they don't make the playoffs, then they failed.

You're doing a nice spin-job, but it doesn't work. This team underachieved, plain and simple. They are the only team in the NFL with a winning record who has more loses against losing teams than winning teams.

InstantClassic, I like you dude, but you are ****ing insane if you don't think the season is over. If it weren't for Dick Jauron the season would be already over and if you think the Bills or Jaguars are beating the Patriots or Ravens then you my friend are out of your f'ing mind. Not to mention we probably are not going to beat Chad & the Dolphins.

Whether we throw the Jets a coming home party or egg their bus would make no difference either way.This baord is a bucnh of fun, but it has no impact at all.If yout hnk otherwise, you spedn too mcuh time here.

This team choked like a gagging BJ queen. Whether we called them on it or said nothing or offered encouragement made not one bit of difference any which way. It had NOTHING TO DO with losing out on 4 west coast games or lsoing 3 winnable games these last 3 weeks.

And it's been that way for 40 years.I have friends and family who root for the Giants in not just the same market, but the same stadium. And in that same time they've been to 4 Super Bowls and won 3 of them. We know bad losing football when we see it,and we've seen plenty. If you don't like people telling the truth go choke on your poms posm ros tickt hem up your ass for all I care.

Oh, THE FANS are at fault for beig too negative. Go sh!t in your hat for all the good being positive might or might not do as to the actual outcome of NFL games.

POTWN-for the dumbest thread ever.

Yeah, you should know what to expect when you follow the gameday threads. They all suck. Every one of them. If you follow the thread while you watch the game, it's usually going to ruin the game for you. It never fails. Go back to the beginning of the season and I bet you find people whining and calling for players and coaches heads every single week no matter what.

Get a clue bro, the Jets got all these acquisitions and brought Favre in because they wanted to win NOW...

So...

I take it you think the team performed well today? The coaching staff prepared a good game plan?

Its hard to choose which is more disgraceful, the Jets franchise or the Jets fans. Both are disgraceful in their own right, but Im going to have to say the Jets franchise. At least some of the fans know the Jets are horrible.

Its hard to choose which is more disgraceful, the Jets franchise or the Jets fans. Both are disgraceful in their own right, but Im going to have to say the Jets franchise. At least some of the fans know the Jets are horrible.

You make a good point and to further your point, they still have not broken .500 as a franchise.

But I must disagree because these fans are just plain awful. they don't know if they are for Favre or against him. Just like they din't know if they liked Penny or not. It seems obvious to me that favre blows and Penny was really a good QB that didn't feel the love therefor didn't play well. Now he has a real coaching staff behind him and teammates that make tons of money but play together... lke a team should.

but i digress. the fans are worse because even the best of them are still only like average fans throught the league and the best Jets fan isn't even that compared to the Dolphins fans.

J-E-T-S suck! suck! suck!

Now, now WV...jests fans are people just like everyone else. We can't dis them for rooting for losers. We can only hope to convince them the jests are horrible. Next week maybe they will get it...

says the toughguy with 5 posts on our site. You losers barely beat Herm today,dont gloat. With the chips down my moneys on the jets on sunday b!tch.

says the toughguy with 5 posts on our site. You losers barely beat Herm today,dont gloat. With the chips down my moneys on the jets on sunday b!tch.

You waste that money TN...again you try to equate posts to knowledge...typical. How much did you beat Herm by?? And that was a home game???

You waste that money TN...again you try to equate posts to knowledge...typical. How much did you beat Herm by?? And that was a home game???

Well I'll put that asside for know. We can talk about how much we beat Sparano by next sunday night ok? Deal man? See you then. :character0282:

Three dolfag newbie troll spammers have been banned. If anyone else would like to get banned, PM me. I will be taking requests all night.

The last thing that will happen here is people signing up for the purpose of spamming the board.

you can ban me if you like!!!!

Archived