Season on the line.....AND WE SCORE 3 F-ING POINTS

JonEJet

I blame 1 guy

The f-ing coach

You set the tone once agian going for the field goal rather than the TD

F-you

F-you

F-you

I was listening to his presser after the game and he's like "we knew it was going to be a close game..."

What?!

How the F do you go into a game against a 3-11 team thinking it's gonna be close? You should go into that game thinking we are going to destroy them like we destroyed the Rams!

I was listening to his presser after the game and he's like "we knew it was going to be a close game..."

What?!

How the F do you go into a game against a 3-11 team thinking it's gonna be close? You should go into that game thinking we are going to destroy them like we destroyed the Rams!

He showed everyone what he thought by kicking the FG

What a gosh darn Pu$$y

What?!

same thing we've seen the last 3 weeks; an inferior opponent that would've been only too happy to quit if you kicked the piss out of'em and got up 14-20 points early. They actually had a decent 1st drive, and then got silly trying to thorw the ball in those conditions. Jets had 2 2nd quarter drives where they had decent 1st dwon plays and then got silly and threw 2 incompletions on 2nd and 3rd in each series rather than stick to running it. Those 2 series of decisions are where things went bad.

He showed everyone what he thought by kicking the FG

What a gosh darn Pu$$y

Yeah, then he goes for it on 4th down (where Coles dropped it) but punts the ball when Feeley nailed it but they got a delay of game penalty. #-o

same thing we've seen the last 3 weeks; an inferior opponent that would've been only too happy to quit if you kicked the piss out of'em and got up 14-20 points early. They actually had a decent 1st drive, and then got silly trying to thorw the ball in those conditions. Jets had 2 2nd quarter drives where they had decent 1st dwon plays and then got silly and threw 2 incompletions on 2nd and 3rd in each series rather than stick to running it. Those 2 series of decisions are where things went bad.

The play calling was atrocious. Just absolutely atrocious. How anybody could not blame the coaching staff for this loss, is unbelievable.

Archived