Take heart

bfett81

Hey wait those superbowl contenders the dolphins barely beat this genious today right? Jets 28 dolphins 20.

I would take Brett Favre at home against Chad Pennington any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

The Dolphins also could not run the ball against our pathetic run defense.

I would take Brett Favre at home against Chad Pennington any day of the week and twice on Sundays.

thanks man. your futures bright,i see the gm just ran onto the field to tell Herm he wont be back lol. :cheers:

Miami didn't commit to running the ball. They ran the ball 28 times 5 came from the fullback, one was on the Ted Ginn reverse touchdown and 2 were to Cobbs. Ricky and Ronnie only carried the ball a total of 20 times which imo is unacceptable, if they came into the game planning to run the ball they would have plenty of success.

And even after not giving the ball to the two best players out of the backfield more then 20 times in a game (which imo is unacceptable) they still ran for 170 yards.

Archived