The Jets are not cursed, they just SUCK!

anskyruben

I'm tired of the same old song and dance from this pathetic franchise. They tickle your balls in the beginning of the year only to let you down as usual. Fawking PATHETIC. the game today was all around HIDEOUS and an embarassment . I'm sick of this crap from them . I rather them suck all year long than make us think this is our year and lay a big egg when it matters the most.

Fawk you Mangini, yeah Fawk you, you piece of CRAP.

Fawk you Coles, you alligator armed bitch. You had the game in your tiny arms and it slipped away

Fawk you Defense, for making the Seahags O line look like Hall of Famers.

last but not least,

Fawk you Favre, for making me think you were the man. You are just like Richard Todd and Ken CHOKER O'Brien in my book.

Fawk you to the entire jets organization for fluching Xmas down the toilet for all of us.

Agreed. The Jets simply suck. What other franchise could pull off such an EPIC tank job and finish it off by losing in the last week of the season while watching the QB they had on their roster before cutting him lead a team that went 1-15 the previous year to a division title on their own field?

Look at who beat the Jets this year, and you have MORE than enough reason to FIRE Mangina

Add to that they beat the then undefeated Titans in Tenn, beat the Patriots in NE, are sending 7 guys to the Pro Bowl. Obviously they have talent. Are they missing some pieces? Sure. What team in the NFL isn't? It is now very apparent what the problem is. I would like to see this exact team, 39 year old Favre, struggling pass defense and all with a competent coaching staff.

Mangini has to go.

Agreed. The Jets simply suck. What other franchise could pull off such an EPIC tank job and finish it off by losing in the last week of the season while watching the QB they had on their roster before cutting him lead a team that went 1-15 the previous year to a division title on their own field?

and what will you do when we beat you next week and you miss the playoffs?

Oh.,.. thats right... you'll be happy you came close.

BTW. It was nice having you here. Your stay will be short.

Archived