New members

Sperm Edwards

im getting to you.

I win.

:Nuts:

People who look "to win" on a message board on the internet is f#cking pathetic.

Cant you have a human discussion? Nope... trash talking is all you know how to do. And trash talking is pathetic. Like the Jets offense.

I hope you'll be back next week when we f@ck the Dolphins in their blowhole.

its funny how you guys take shot after shot at other teams but when people take shots at your ****ty team you all start crying like little bitches.

Hmmm...

Its called... JETNATION YOU F#CKING RETARD.

This isnt the NFL message board. ITS A SITE FOR JETS FANS TO TALK ABOUT JETS FOOTBALL. ITS NOT FOR PHINS FANS OR PATS FANS TO COME AND BASH THE JETS.

You want a circle jerk? Go to your own teams site.

I have another idea... let us come to your home site. Then we can trash your place.

Drop the trash talk and try to have a real discussion. Trash talk is pathetic. It shows how dumb you really are. You're a loser fan rooting for a lame team hoping and praying Chad f#cking Pennington takes you to the playoffs.

its funny how you guys take shot after shot at other teams but when people take shots at your ****ty team you all start crying like little bitches.

In case you haven't noticed, this is a Jets site toolbag. No matter, our ****y team will still pound your ****y team next week.

Can we talk trash if we are an existing member?

lol

It's different & I know you know it. There's football talk & then there's just coming here to insult everyone like a bunch of 8 year-olds. The former is fine; the latter is not.

No one expects fans of the Dolphins, Pats, Bills, etc. to come here & only be allowed to post if everything they say is flattering to the Jets. Ok, well some do. But it's unrealistic & frankly, boring.

Actually a way to stop this sh!t is just to not make these prixx welcome here. Good idea??

Everyone is welcome here but those that only want to cause problems won't be here for long. I think 4 already got dumped. We don't normally do that but as Sperm pointed out, that ain't cool.

I won't be trash talking the Jets at all this week. In fact I am now there number one fan.

J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS

Go JETS

Squish them fish!

Work on that grammar, Chachi.

I won't be trash talking the Jets at all this week. In fact I am now there number one fan.

J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S

JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS JETS

Go JETS

Squish them fish!

Its:

SQUISH THE FISH! SQUISH THE FISH!

F#CK EM IN THEIR BLOW HOLE.

What's really funny is how you only come around after the fish are doing better and the Jets lose. what kind of honor is in that?

Your time is limited here if you continue down this path. take this as a warning, even though one is not necessary.

Archived