Go Dolphins!

Bob

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With our pass coverage, he'd have time to leave the pocket, run down and grope the nude men, come back in the pocket, and complete a 16 yard pass to an uncovered TE.

lol..

Based on this thread alone, Chad will get stiffer competition for the nude men groping from the fans then he will get from the Jets on sunday..

Yes. I believe he's part of that Anti Chad Militia the juvies at JI made so famous.

Sunday is their worst nightmare.:D

It's my nightmare as a Jets fans cause the organization will be disgraced, in no small part part because people will simplistically think that had we only kept Chad, we'd have made the playoffs.

As someone who has little respect for Chad Pennington the player, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, I know what's coming for him next season and I'm just glad he's going to sucker in another franchise...

I think I have no problems eating crow when warranted....

Well we'll see what happens Sunday. Personally I could give a sh*t because I know either way the Pats or the Phins make the playoffs, and I have no personal grudge or animosity towards any of the players.

I know for the people who trashed Pennington well it will be up to them whether or not they want to show class or not.

I don't care, in the great scheme of things, it's not going to affect my outlook on life or my interaction with friends on the MB.

Well we'll see what happens Sunday. Personally I could give a sh*t because I know either way the Pats or the Phins make the playoffs, and I have no personal grudge or animosity towards any of the players.

I know for the people who trashed Pennington well it will be up to them whether or not they want to show class or not.

I don't care, in the great scheme of things, it's not going to affect my outlook on life or my interaction with friends on the MB.

I've trashed Pennington and predicted all off season that he would take us to the playoffs this year. Doing it for Miami doesn't make me wrong.

The Phins making the playoffs is 1 thing, doing it on our turf after we collapsed the way we did is a slap in the face as a Jets fan, not as a Chad doubter. Misery loves company and the only thing we have left to accomplish this year is to spread it around to our opponent

I've trashed Pennington and predicted all off season that he would take us to the playoffs this year. Doing it for Miami doesn't make me wrong.

The Phins making the playoffs is 1 thing, doing it on our turf after we collapsed the way we did is a slap in the face as a Jets fan, not as a Chad doubter. Misery loves company and the only thing we have left to accomplish this year is to spread it around to our opponent

do you want cowher or not??????????????

And if the Pat's go on to win another SB because we helped them get in the playoffs?

See, we are in a lose/lose situation.

And if the Pat's go on to win another SB because we helped them get in the playoffs?

Honestly I don't think this Pats team can do it this year, however I've said that in years past :bag: but no way in hell would I ever root for the phins.

I get the dissapointment and disgust for the team right now and respect people for feeling so, but what I don't get is why we are even discussing rooting for someone else. We should be rooting for a FISH FRY and some help from the Bills and Jags along the way anything else is unacceptable.:fishfry:

Don't know how old or how long some you guys that are rooting for those scumbag dolphags. ME I hate their freaking guts since the Schula days. There is no way on earth i would root for that team.

They even wouldn't toast the day we broke the Titans winning streak because they hate us that much. I hope we wipe the floor with Chad (and I was always in his corner when he played here).

F#ck the dolphags and their band wagon jumping fans..

phins are not winning SB for sure

Balt will spit them out like a broken tooth

Chad has yet to beat a great D in his career

STOP TRASHING PENNINGTON< you look foolish, He's a winner a few of us knew what the Tuna knew!!! WE saw it. He's a winner. You look silly making excuses EVERY dam week!

Stop ripping him he's not a jet anymore, we only rip Jets here!!!!!!

STOP TRASHING PENNINGTON< you look foolish, He's a winner a few of us knew what the Tuna knew!!! WE saw it. He's a winner. You look silly making excuses EVERY dam week!

Stop ripping him he's not a jet anymore, we only rip Jets here!!!!!!

No Knock

chad has already ordered 3 carnegie deli sammies and expects to eat them

while in the pocket ...as our 3 man pussified front line goes backward.

Phins are 1 and done in playoffs

They aren't.

But if they do, so what. I'm used to it. They won't be celebrating on our home field, I know that.

Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm ready to lie down like a dog to get him..

I'd prefer to win a SB this year if I had my choice :D

I really don't understand this notion that a "Jets Win = Mangini Stays" and a "Jets Loss = Mangini Goes".

Mangini could possibly stay under both situations or go under both situations. People bash Woody here, but this is a business decision. Forget the fans' opinion, Woody is sensitive to the media's perception because it effects business. Everyone in the media is calling for Mangini's head. Win or lose, the smart business decision may be to fire Mangini.

A lot can happen before the SB.

So I'm with CTM. No need to have the Jets get ass-raped on Sunday for the possibility of having Mangini fired if he could be fired if they win anyway. Heck, the Jets could even still make the playoffs with a win. You don't throw that away for a "possibility" that Mangini gets fired.

Win the game and see what happens. I don't think a win alone saves Mangini's job.

As bad as it'll suck for me if the Jets knock us out. It might be worse that the it would push the Pats in. I'm so sick of the Patsie hugging media really.

The Dolphins got a lot of momentum. But I really think the Jets are more talented top to bottom, being at home, who knows whats gonna happen. Hopefully Chad can keep his emotions in check.

As bad as it'll suck for me if the Jets knock us out. It might be worse that the it would push the Pats in. I'm so sick of the Patsie hugging media really.

The Dolphins got a lot of momentum. But I really think the Jets are more talented top to bottom, being at home, who knows whats gonna happen. Hopefully Chad can keep his emotions in check.

The Jets have all the talent money can buy. Unfortunately heart, desire, and coaching weren't part of that deal.

Nah dude, it's going to happen this team is dead man walking. If you had played us in mid November we would have rolled you. If you played us 3 weeks ago, it'd have been a good game with a good chance we'd have won. Playing us now, after we threw out season away, with players and fans quiting on this team, is like playing the Lions.

Have you read this board? Half of our own fans are hoping we lose.

Nah dude, it's going to happen this team is dead man walking. If you had played us in mid November we would have rolled you. If you played us 3 weeks ago, it'd have been a good game with a good chance we'd have won. Playing us now, after we threw out season away, with players and fans quiting on this team, is like playing the Lions.

Have you read this board? Half of our own fans are hoping we lose.

Don't be so sure.

So you guys are on board the bandwagon now? Alright! You're all welcome. Let's sing it!

Miami has the Dolphins,

The greatest football team.

We take the ball from goal to goal

like no one's ever seen.

We're in the air, we're on the ground,

we're always in control.

And when you say Miami,

YOU'RE TALKING SUPER BOWL!

Cuz we're the,

Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins number 1.

Yes we're the,

Miami Dolphins, Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins number 1.

Dude, I'm seriously thinking of putting a pay check on the Dolphins to win straight up. When they lose, I'll have won a mortgage payment.

I couldn't be more certain.

Dude, you sound like your gambling friend who asked you to "loan" him your life's savings.

It's my nightmare as a Jets fans cause the organization will be disgraced, in no small part part because people will simplistically think that had we only kept Chad, we'd have made the playoffs.

As someone who has little respect for Chad Pennington the player, it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, I know what's coming for him next season and I'm just glad he's going to sucker in another franchise...

Don't worry, we'll win Sunday. Just hope for some help in the other two games.

Archived