Why do the Jets always do this to their fans?

Why????? What have we done to deserve this torture?

Year after year, all of us put our heart and soul into this team, only to get the same end result of another swift kick to the groin. Why is karma so cruel to us? We deserve so much better. Only the Jets could be 8-3 and not make the playoffs. I am numb.

Tonight...as the fourth quarter was ending...I took off my Jets shirt before I left the bar. My team is the BIGGEST underachiever in the NFL this season. They are a collection of wasted, poorly coached talent. I WANT PARCELS BACK!!! I WANT PARCELS BACK!!!!!!!! In my 20 years of being a fan...those were the only years when I was truly at peace being a Jets fan. WHY? WHY? I'm starting to seriously think we are cursed!!!

Tonight...as the fourth quarter was ending...I took off my Jets shirt before I left the bar. My team is the BIGGEST underachiever in the NFL this season. They are a collection of wasted, poorly coached talent. I WANT PARCELS BACK!!! I WANT PARCELS BACK!!!!!!!! In my 20 years of being a fan...those were the only years when I was truly at peace being a Jets fan. WHY? WHY? I'm starting to seriously think we are cursed!!!

Ownership has to stop hiring wet behind the ears morons. Hire proven winners like Weeb and Parcells... and Cowher. \:D/

I actually agree about the cursing,I always blew it off but now im not so sure. Namath really must have sold this teams future success/soul to satan for a title in 1968.

Year after year, all of us put our heart and soul into this team, only to get the same end result of another swift kick to the groin. Why is karma so cruel to us? We deserve so much better. Only the Jets could be 8-3 and not make the playoffs. I am numb.

The Jets should start cheating.

Because the fans are ****ing retards. The past few years nobody wanted a QB because "a franchise QB is too expensive." The fans said all we need is an O-line, and we don't need skill position players. Then the fans also said Leon is too small, and he shouldn't touch the ball more than he is being given it right now. Then the fans made excuses for Schotty and Mangini.

It should have been obvious to even a down syndrome patient that we have been winning in spite of the CS, who suck, and that we have no game breakers on offense, with the possible exception of Leon who doesn't get to touch the ball on offense more than a handful of times a game. But Jests fans can't see any of that. If your fanbase is a bunch of delusional homers you don't need to give them much, and that's just what this franchise will give you.

I was busy laughing throughout the game. Yeah I had hoped we'd win, but I kinda knew there'd be a great shot that we miss the playoffs. So now I'm wasting my time posting here, instead of following a real team.

Because the fans are ****ing retards. The past few years nobody wanted a QB because "a franchise QB is too expensive." The fans said all we need is an O-line, and we don't need skill position players. Then the fans also said Leon is too small, and he shouldn't touch the ball more than he is being given it right now. Then the fans made excuses for Schotty and Mangini.

It should have been obvious to even a down syndrome patient that we have been winning in spite of the CS, who suck, and that we have no game breakers on offense, with the possible exception of Leon who doesn't get to touch the ball on offense more than a handful of times a game. But Jests fans can't see any of that. If your fanbase is a bunch of delusional homers you don't need to give them much, and that's just what this franchise will give you.

I was busy laughing throughout the game. Yeah I had hoped we'd win, but I kinda knew there'd be a great shot that we miss the playoffs. So now I'm wasting my time posting here, instead of following a real team.

As much as Mangini sucks you are blaming him for the debacle today? How about blaming your swiss Cheese defense?

I coldn't agree more when it comes to picking a franchise QB in the draft. A couple of years ago the Jets had a chance to pick Jay Cutler & I was hoping & praying that they would pick him over Dbrickashaw Ferguson. Of course you know the rest. When the Jets picked Ferguson over Cutler, the whole bar I was at cheered like there was no tomorrow. All I could do is shake my head no in amazement at the bartender. Why would you pick an O lineman over one of the top rated young QBs in college football??? WHY????????????

It pisses me off, too. We were 8-3, and now, in order to even make the playoffs, we need to win next week and have either the Pats or Ravens lose.

http://smouch.net/lol

Archived