Mangini's Stupid FACE!!!

PaJetFan

I don't know about you all...but I'm sick of it!!!!

Fat!

Gum Chewing!

Post game conference VOMITING!!!! If I hear the words, "approach" or "consistency" or "correctable"...

....I'm coming through the Fuc$king Screen and $hitting in his mouth!!!!

Dont do that he will probably like the taste and only demand more therefore get even fatter and stinkier as our coach.

Seriously, at least you made me laugh, despite my hate spew!!!

But seriously!!!!

OMG! Did you guys see his post game conference today? Mangina is a sorry fool. He never changes and never cares. The sad thing is, I really like the guy as a person. But a failure by a team this unmotivated and underachieving HAS to come back to the coach! It just has to! I don't know what else to say. I apologize to you all for freaking out like this, but what the hell????!!!!!! We are arguably the most talented team in the league! Probowlers????? What a joke!

Seriously, at least you made me laugh, despite my hate spew!!!

But seriously!!!!

OMG! Did you guys see his post game conference today? Mangina is a sorry fool. He never changes and never cares. The sad thing is, I really like the guy as a person. But a failure by a team this unmotivated and underachieving HAS to come back to the coach! It just has to! I don't know what else to say. I apologize to you all for freaking out like this, but what the hell????!!!!!! We are arguably the most talented team in the league! Probowlers????? What a joke!

Its really strange when your so mad you could spit nails that you turn into a comedian on forums. Man I'm upset but glad to hear that tickled you. :)

Archived