Cue the Doplphin "fans"

Gainzo

You know. The "fans" who only show up after a Dolphins win.

Apart from crashingjet the Dolphins "fans" who post here are front running tools.

You need to be the only troll on here huh? You're just as much of a front running jackass as any dolphins fan around here.

You need to be the only troll on here huh? You're just as much of a front running jackass as any dolphins fan around here.

Funny. I seem to remember Gainzo staying around after Brady went down and their season was "over." And then again when the Jets beat the Pats on Thursday night.

I fully admit to only showing up when the two teams meet, but honestly, why would I be here when the Jets play...oh I don't know, The San Francisco 49ers? I really don't care that much to sit and post on this board.

I do find it hilarious that anyone can call Dolphin fans front runners considering our recent history. You would think that "front runner" types would lean more towards a team like the Steelers, Titans, Panthers or the team whose stadium you guys play in, the Giants. Especially since those teams, you know, made the playoffs already.

Oh well. I am fully prepared to be mocked for a week. Lets see, I am a phish phag front running loser who can't fill the stadium with my own fans and haven't won anything in 30 years and wasted Marino's career. Did I miss anything? :confused:

I fully admit to only showing up when the two teams meet, but honestly, why would I be here when the Jets play...oh I don't know, The San Francisco 49ers? I really don't care that much to sit and post on this board.

I do find it hilarious that anyone can call Dolphin fans front runners considering our recent history. You would think that "front runner" types would lean more towards a team like the Steelers, Titans, Panthers or the team whose stadium you guys play in, the Giants. Especially since those teams, you know, made the playoffs already.

Oh well. I am fully prepared to be mocked for a week. Lets see, I am a phish phag front running loser who can't fill the stadium with my own fans and haven't won anything in 30 years and wasted Marino's career. Did I miss anything? :confused:

shut up fish fag

Oh yeah Marino,that guy that got bitch slapped by Ken O'brien when he faced the jets. O'brien>Marino.

lol,i was referring that your brain is a little small. Geez,:D

I suppose the winking smiley didn't give away that I understood? Then again, you are a Volunteer fan so I suppose I should have connected the dots for you...

My bad. I will try to clarify next time. Who would have thought that Gyno Tony wasn't the village idiot?

I enjoy the view behind enemy lines. I'm not a 'front runner' I have been here after a fins loss and a Jets win. Unfortunately i've only been here since after week 3 and we're 9-3 since then.

I'll be back on the 28th (or maybe the day after I may need a day to sulk if we lose) win or lose.

Edit: TS is a Patsie fan? I guess that figures. I remember a time when Pats fans barely existed. You know pre-2001. lol. And you wanna talk about front runners.

Archived