The "So-Called" Experts Were Right....The Brett Favre Experiment

JonEJet

It did fail. But only because our WR's suck donkey balz (except Cotchery who is ok).

I think Miami has the worst/youngest recievers in the league. I mean the number 1 reciever has ONE recieving TD all year. Just have to find ways to get those players the ball.

It did fail. But only because our WR's suck donkey balz (except Cotchery who is ok).

whats up with throwing to Clowney once a game the past 2 weeks? Should he be in there or not? Mangini make up your Mind,oh thats right you cant,to busy eating...its not gum boys its Reisens.

whats up with throwing to Clowney once a game the past 2 weeks? Should he be in there or not? Mangini make up your Mind,oh thats right you cant,to busy eating...its not gum boys its Reisens.

Yeah I don't understand Mangini at all on this front. He is scared of Coles for some reason and has been since he got here. I would have benched his a$$ for Clowney two weeks ago. I agree 100% here.

I think Miami has the worst/youngest recievers in the league. I mean the number 1 reciever has ONE recieving TD all year. Just have to find ways to get those players the ball.

That is fine bro and it might get them into the playoffs - but they won't get very far with it.

Archived