Don't Lie....You Bought Into It Too.....

JonEJet

Got us to the playofffs 1st season

WE had a guy who changed it up on defense

Now this, with the smug face to kick us all in the nuts

I hate him

I now see the real meaning of your avatar...Its when Cowher had lunch with Eric last week at Denny's,Bill is across from Eric watching him eat.

When we first got him I was estatic, I figured he was from the Parcell's tree of coaching, he was a Belly disciple, and he had a cool nickname like "Mangenius."

Now I laugh at how naive I was... :bag:.

But lets be fair here he always states the truth just read your sig pic...lol! I luv it.:P

Who you guys hoping for to replace him? I imagine the popular choice is Bill Cowher. Or maybe you want to coax Schotty? I hear Rex Ryan is lookin to test the HC waters. A defensive minded coach might be a good fit for you Jetters.

Btw I feel your pain about drinkin the koolaid and being duped *cough Saban

I never bought it and thought the Favre move was a gamble that would turn out ugly.

Mangini was DC for only 1 season and BB had to get on his dunb axx in SB39 for being in the wrong coverage when he was D Backs coach and calling the coverages. BB and EM had a blowup right on the sideline towards the end of the game when Philly was mounting a comeback. It was obvious Mangini didnt like being told what to do.

Mangini thought he knew everything even way back then. He and BB had many heated arguements from what I'd read over the years.

Moreover, in 2001, outsider and former associate Romeo Crennel was appointed D Coodinator instead of promoting EM from within. Crennel served from 01 - 04. In retrospect, its now very telling that Mangini wasnt ready to move up from the postional ranks even though he had been by BB's side the longest.

When Crennel moved on to Cleveland, and EM was rumored to inheret the DC position, EM played hard to get like he planned on turning down the offer. Too big for his britches back then and now.

Archived