Green Jets & Ham

Didn't the Yanks win 3 of 4 after the Allstar break and were within like a half game of the lead?

Seeing it is not even September yet, there is still alot of baseball left.

No sh*t sherlock

But counting us out yesterday, coupling that with a total Sawx collapse makes my sunday moring bagel taste that much better =D>

The Yankees are just now doing what they've been doing to you guys all year long...

sucking you back in just to magnify their monumental collapse. Anyone remember the day and a dhlf they spent in first place this year?

Now dont get me wrong, I am not sure what the Red Sox will do this year and I never ONCE, EVER, EVER, EVER said I thought they were gonna repeat. But I do know one thing:

The Yankees will not win the World Series this year and there is certainly no guarantee that they'll even make the playoffs.

For all the angst, posturing, arrogance and ignorance displayed in this board daily......you all just must admit.....this race is FUN!!!! I don't think I would want it any other way, really.

It sure is fun.

My Cubbies dead, this makes baseball very interesting for me. Can't wait for head to head Yanks/Sox series.

d

The Yankees are just now doing what they've been doing to you guys all year long...

sucking you back in just to magnify their monumental collapse. Anyone remember the day and a dhlf they spent in first place this year?

Now dont get me wrong, I am not sure what the Red Sox will do this year and I never ONCE, EVER, EVER, EVER said I thought they were gonna repeat. But I do know one thing:

The Yankees will not win the World Series this year and there is certainly no guarantee that they'll even make the playoffs.

somebody sounds nervous...

We shall see.

So lets recap:

-The Yanks drop a game in the AL East standings while playing lowly Seattle and while the Boston Lumber Co. is playing a hot Devil Rays team.

-The Yankee fans were busting nuts all over their keyboards on Monday when the lead was cut to 2 games out in the loss coulmn and the overall lead was 1.5

-Now, when de facto Yankee ace Shawn Chacon (whom I cannot wait to see my Boston Lumber Co. go up against considering the meatballs he has luckily been getting by with) gets absolutely lit up in a bitterly disappointing loss to the Mariners, YANKEE FANS CELEBRATE CURT SCHILLING GETTING A NO DECISION???

Is that really what you've been reduced to? F'N PATHETIC!

Archived