If the Jets back into the playoffs...

Bergen Jet

I don't want to see a single one of the whiney little bitch fans that gave up on this team and who don't want to back into the playoffs suddenly remember their allegience to the NY Jets.

The Jets are 9-2 playing anywhere but the west coast. The Jets have beaten their share of good teams including 3 10+ win teams. They have beaten another division winner outside of those teams.

The best team the Giants beat in the regular season last year was the 9-7 Redskins. The Skins were the only team with a winning record that the Giants beat in the regular season.

We won 4 games last year... Let that sink in. We won FOUR FRICKEN GAMES last year. Sign me up for backing into the playoffs with 10 wins this year after winning 4 games last year.

It isn't that out of the realm of reality for either the Ravens or the Patriots lose next week and that we beat the Fish.

Go Jets.

I don't want to see a single one of the whiney little bitch fans that gave up on this team and who don't want to back into the playoffs suddenly remember their allegience to the NY Jets.

The Jets are 9-2 playing anywhere but the west coast. The Jets have beaten their share of good teams including 3 10+ win teams. They have beaten another division winner outside of those teams.

The best team the Giants beat in the regular season last year was the 9-7 Redskins. The Skins were the only team with a winning record that the Giants beat in the regular season.

We won 4 games last year... Let that sink in. We won FOUR FRICKEN GAMES last year. Sign me up for backing into the playoffs with 10 wins this year after winning 4 games last year.

It isn't that out of the realm of reality for either the Ravens or the Patriots lose next week and that we beat the Fish.

Go Jets.

BJ .. I be the first to say my feeling about the mangina has not changed one bit . I still believe that all of the Belecheats "coaching tree" are frauds. I love this team and want them to do well. Do I hope we back in yes. but we could go to the Super Bowl and I will still want Manginas head.

BJ .. I be the first to say my feeling about the mangina has not changed one bit . I still believe that all of the Belecheats "coaching tree" are frauds. I love this team and want them to do well. Do I hope we back in yes. but we could go to the Super Bowl and I will still want Manginas head.

The whole coaching staff minus Westhoff hae been horrible the last several weeks and for most of the season. I don't expect people to change their opinion on the CS... but I do expect people to support their team and not leave them for dead when there is still a decent chance to make the playoffs.

The whole coaching staff minus Westhoff hae been horrible the last several weeks and for most of the season. I don't expect people to change their opinion on the CS... but I do expect people to support their team and not leave them for dead when there is still a decent chance to make the playoffs.

i respect that .. understand we are a lil emotional right now... we pour our hearts into this team and the mangina keeps planing a emotionaless gameplans. we are New Yorkers we aint Pu$$ys we need our team to fight like we fight for everything.. I dont desert them but. Right now BJ I will do anything to see some change in the CS including seeing them get Blown out next week.... That may be my anger talking and I may be right back in line later today but now... I hate the CS love the team and want my Team to have better leaders.. how could we go about making this change without another loss. if we make the playoffs mangina is back.. if you could tell me how we could make it to the SuperBowl and Fire the CS i will be on board..

I hate our coaches more than words can describe, but nobody should be acting like a little whiny baby. You sound like 16 year old girls who drink for the first time and get a hang over. "Oooohhh, I'm never drinking again!"

Yeah, sure you aren't.

I'm surprisingly not in a sour tone when usually I would stay away from the boards till Thursday, but I guess I expected this to happen yesterday more then I thought. There should 100% be a grace period for all Jets fans to feel let down and disgusted and be able to voice that any which way they please. For once I'm taking the other route and send positive vibes for the whole week, and look at this as a chance to be part of a pretty memorable Sunday, again.

Go Jets.

I have never had a problem eating my words. But, I'm not sure you are correct in your statement. I don't think anyone here doesn't want to see us in the playoffs. People are feed up with us playing crap football against crap teams. Mangini is so horrible it's not funny. If we do make the playoffs and I think we can, he will be inspite of mangini. Not because of him.

I have never had a problem eating my words. But, I'm not sure you are correct in your statement. I don't think anyone here doesn't want to see us in the playoffs. People are feed up with us playing crap football against crap teams. Mangini is so horrible it's not funny. If we do make the playoffs and I think we can, he will be inspite of mangini. Not because of him.

Read the boards a bit... a lot of people have stated that they want Miami to win and that they don't want to back into the playoffs... ;)

They won't lie down. Getting out played and out coached again, maybe. They won't lie down though.

Disagree.

Here's what happened, and why the Jets are 1-3 in their last 4 games (and should be 0-4 if not for a miracle):

The press loved the Jets before Thanksgiving. The players read the articles and believed the hype. Mangini let it happen.

Parcells would have put a boot up their a$$.

This team is in a state of shock and nothing is going to shake them out of it at this point.

Disagree.

Here's what happened, and why the Jets are 1-3 in their last 4 games (and should be 0-4 if not for a miracle):

The press loved the Jets before Thanksgiving. The players read the articles and believed the hype. Mangini let it happen.

Parcells would have put a boot up their a$$.

This team is in a state of shock and nothing is going to shake them out of it at this point.

Disagree. With nothing will shake them.

Agree. with the media comments and how Mangini let it happen.

Go Jets.

My G, F#ck how you feel. "little Bitch Fans"???? Watch your mouth. All the Jets have to do is go 2-0 the last 2 F#cking games of the season. Its not solely the fact that they lost to the Raiders, Seahawks, 9ers, Broncos, Chargers etc. Its the fact that you score a total of 3 points against a team that doesnt even have a shot of going to the playoffs and the Jets are supposed to be fighting to maintain control of their own destiny.

Who the f#ck are you to approach a Fan that have seen this team do **** like this repeaatedly....especially making it seem like its COOL to "back into" the playoffs?

You should be ashamed of yourself. you dont spend 200 million dollars and have 7 pro bowlers with a HOF QB probowler in your organization and you lose a game like that. really, this season was over if it wasnt for the Bills trying to pass the ****ing ball....but I guess you dont mind winning not because you won, but because some other team was too stupid to maintain and protect a lead that the Jets obviously wasnt trying to take away from them.

F#ck your thread man. The Jets and YOU should be ashamed of yourselves, especially after they use Donald Trump to help sell worthless azz tickets. All this team does is take money and issue false hope.

Oh, and just to approach your lil "Stats" about the Jets beating this and that team. We beat the teams we beat yet the Jets pissed on their own nuts and couldnt maintain at the end. Does it really matter who they beat? As of right now, those wins dont matter because the LOSSES is what got us in this situation. Wins only matter when your winning.

Turn off your computer and think about that before you disrespect fans that are F#cking mad at this bitch of a F#cking F#ck team.

F#ck the Jets, and if you have a problem with it then F#ck you too. I'll wait till next august when Ratliff and Clowney is there to root for this team.

You just can't turn it on and turn it off like a light switch. It doesn't work like that.

I understand that concept too, but as fast as we talked Superbowl when we were riding high on a 5 game win streak and then hitting rock bottom is as fast as we can catch a break sunday and putting a storching on Miami.

But we did turn it off like a light switch pretty fast didn't we?

I understand that concept too, but as fast as we talked Superbowl when we were riding high on a 5 game win streak and then hitting rock bottom is as fast as we can catch a break sunday and putting a storching on Miami.

But we did turn it off like a light switch pretty fast didn't we?

Both winning and losing is contagious. Unfortunately, we are on a downward spiral.

I think there has to be an anger grace period before fans loyalties start to get questioned. I am sure the tone here will be changed by Thursday, give it some time.

Give it time? These people are going to suddenly transform from a bunch of bitches after they open their presents?

The fact is, if the team were 7-8 and on a three game winning street everybody would be fine. We are mourning our lost hope, but that doesn't make the team or the coaching so monumentally bad and doesn't warrant the pitiful bull**** I've been reading here the last few weeks.

Agreed, and it doesn't look like we will be coming up for air either, but as fast as that switch was turned off it could be turned on (that's optimism talking, not reality)

Well... maybe my attitude will change over the next few days, but as of now, I have no intention of wasting 3 hours on Sunday to watch the Jets. I really don't care if they win or lose, I'm just thoroughly disgusted with them.

This isn't about making the playoffs.

If we make the playoffs, what in the last 4 weeks leads you to believe that we will lose to the Colts or the Steelers by anything less than 20 points?

When we signed a billion dollars worth of free agents, this stopped being about a solid team with a chance to make the playoffs.

In Tennessee, this stopped being about being a solid team with a chance to make the playoffs.

Sure, the predictions of us making the Super Bowl were grossly overstated, but the idea of us being a contender was not.

Sorry, but this team has shown it's true nature. Heartless and gutless and overall, not very good.

Sure, in the playoffs anything can happen, any given sunday, right? Well, on most given Sundays, the team that can't stop anyone, and can't score usually loses. We had a chance to be better than that team. We were not.

At the end of the day, we're not a good football team, and any playoff berth will likely have a similar result to the 2006 playoffs, where we're overmatched and embarrassed. Let's call a spade a spade, and take solice in the fact that at least we get to keep our 2nd round pick.

I've always supported this team. But whether they back-in to the playoffs or not, they've finished off a promising season playing heartless, gutless and sloppy. Even if they get to the SB by a wild string of miracles, I'll still be ashamed of them, not because I want to, but because they've played shamefully and earned that reaction from each of us.

Archived