Should I stay or should I go?

JonEJet

Should I fly up to watch our Jets this Sunday vs Miami  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I fly up to watch our Jets this Sunday vs Miami

• Yes. You could not live with yourself if the Patsies lose.
    • No way. Don't spend any more money on this underperforming team.
    • Just start drinking immediately....Get drunk and wake up to the outcome.

What to do, what to do?

DO I come up to watch the Miami game? Should I spend any more $$$$$ on this team? Do I come up with the hope that the Patsies blow it in Buffalo?

I would hate to fly up, rent a car, stay in a hotel just to be spoilers.

Tough call

What to do, what to do?

DO I come up to watch the Miami game? Should I spend any more $$$$$ on this team? Do I come up with the hope that the Patsies blow it in Buffalo?

I would hate to fly up, rent a car, stay in a hotel just to be spoilers.

Tough call

Your a die hard, come to the game (if you can afford the travel).

It is a tough call for sure but in the end you are going to want to be here. It is the Jets you never know what is going to happen and at least you will be there for it. My prediction Chad gets a standing ovation as he walks off of the field.

Jets win, Pats lose, Chad gets a standing ovation, that I'll take.

Buffalo's not going to win. If I was going to be at the game, I'd tell you to make the trip because it would be great to see you. Since I'm not, I advise you to use the money on a fishing trip instead.

Been awhile my friend.

Here's to drinking a few next season:cheers:

Bro, I'll be in Easton PA this weekend and I'm even questioning whether or not to go to the game! Last night I seriously questioned it. This morning, not so much. By midweek my hopes will be up again and by the weekend I will be duped into believing Mangini can take us to the playoffs. But if you don't go, I don't blame you, and it doesn't make you any less of a fan. And my brother's brother-in-law would greatly appreciate the ticket if you want to pass it along! :cheers:

Archived