The world had gone mad.

GodWearsAGrayHoodie

After Miami wins on Sunday, you will experience that George Foreman punch in the stomach that Jets fans experience year in and year out.

If by that you mean it will be the first time I was upset with a Jets loss.... yeah, that doesn't happen very often.

But as for disappointing games, I only have to go as far back as this past February. And even the win over KC was pretty painful to watch.

The 1990 season was not much fun to watch either.

After Miami wins on Sunday, you will experience that George Foreman punch in the stomach that Jets fans experience year in and year out.

No.

The Superbowl loss is a 1000x worse.

A Superbowl loss is bad.

A Superbowl loss on the cusp of perfection when your team has several opportunities to end it is a stomach punch.

Missing the playoffs after a 10-6 or 11-5 year when Tom F'ing Brady had 15 snaps is not bad at all. I am thankful Cassell did not look as bad as he did during the preseason because I was thinking 4-12 as bad as he played.

This was a season of no expectations and the team exceeded it.

Say the Pats win Sunday in Buffalo, and say the Jets are actually beating the Phin's in the third qtr of their game.....I have no doubt that Mangini will do something to purposely lose the game. He's THAT spiteful.

Oh well. Pats should have taken care of business against Indy.

Agreed, PFSIKH, this Pats season FAR exceeded my expecations as well.

Say the Pats win Sunday in Buffalo, and say the Jets are actually beating the Phin's in the third qtr of their game.....I have no doubt that Mangini will do something to purposely lose the game. He's THAT spiteful.

LOL

Jets get blown out

No need for spiteful revenge,

If the Jets had beaten the Niners, or the Raiders, or the Broncos, then last nights loss wouldn't have mattered.

This was an 8-3 team at one point in the season. All they had to do was just win one of those games and everything is different right now.

This was an epic collapse.

At the rate he is going, he would screw this up.

At the rate he is going, he would screw this up.

The Boston Herald says that Seymour is definitely out this Sunday witha back injury, btw. It would not shock me in any way if Buffalo wins and Jets win....it's been that kind of year.

Still, neither the Jets, Pats or Phins will make much noise in the playoff's. Lets all be realistic here. All three have fatal flaws.

Still, neither the Jets, Pats or Phins will make much noise in the playoff's. Lets all be realistic here. All three have fatal flaws.

This is how it will play out.. (Being a Jets fan makes one a little nutty, mind you)

NE will beat the Bills and the Jets will beat Miami.. thus, giving NE a very nice holiday gift. NE will somehow beat every other team that is far superior making it to the Superbowl.. and most likely winning.

That is honestly how I feel this morning. I hope I'm wrong.

This is how it will play out.. (Being a Jets fan makes one a little nutty, mind you)

NE will beat the Bills and the Jets will beat Miami.. thus, giving NE a very nice holiday gift. NE will somehow beat every other team that is far superior making it to the Superbowl.. and most likely winning.

What is wrong with that scenario?

Sounds right to me.

:chas:

V, this is the Jets we're talking about here.

Pats lose to Bills

Ravens lose to Jaguars

Jets take the field at 4:15 knowing that their destiny is firmly back in their hands and then proceed to crap the bed against the Dolphins.

V, this is the Jets we're talking about here.

Pats lose to Bills

Ravens lose to Jaguars

Jets take the field at 4:15 knowing that their destiny is firmly back in their hands and then proceed to crap the bed against the Dolphins.

lol

seriously Ravens are going to kick the living sh1t out of a beat up jags team

Jills have lost like 11 straight vs pats

Do you want mumbles to go to dance? or phins with chad?

lol

seriously Ravens are going to kick the living sh1t out of a beat up jags team

Jills have lost like 11 straight vs pats

Do you want mumbles to go to dance? or phins with chad?

In typical Jet fashion.. either scenerio sucks.

Isn't that like choosing how you're going to die? By a shark or a tiger?

I don't understand the jolliness coming from Pats, Jets or Phins fans. Whichever team manages to win the east will not be long for the playoffs. Probably one and done. None of these teams are legit SB contenders. C'mon now, people.

Who's jolly?

Who's jolly?

Okay, the minority that continue to crunch the playoff berth scenarios as if the SB is on the line. It's funny.

To Pats fans: don't let the last two games fool you, the secondary still REALLY sucks. And the outside LBS are slow as molasses. Goof luck with that. :rolleyes:

To Jets Fans: Sure, your HC has zero balls (unless it's having the balls to slit the throat of your former mentor) but the players are adopting the attitude. Play with some pride damn it! Sorry. And, the Jets defense? OVER-RATED.

Phins: Do you seriously think your RB tandem will hold up against the Tennesse's, Baltimores and Pitts of the world? C'mon. And the secondary 'aint all that and a bag of chips either....ask Matt Cassel.

I don't understand the jolliness coming from Pats, Jets or Phins fans. Whichever team manages to win the east will not be long for the playoffs. Probably one and done. None of these teams are legit SB contenders. C'mon now, people.

Nor were the Giants last year, the Patriots in 2001, the Jets in '69 and for the matter nor was the '72 Dolphins!

Who represents the AFC this year, Darla?

;)

You overestimate Mangini. His idea of trying to lose the game is pressuring the QB, power running, play action passes, and intermediate to deep passing. If Mangini was trying to lose, that'd pretty much all but guarantee we win.

If Mangini is trying to win that is when we (and you as a result) are in trouble.

But I rooted for them back when they sucked, so I know what it is like.

So did I. I was convinced they were cursed. Seriously.

Everytime they got good, something bad happened. It was inevitable. Every 10 years 76,85,96 just like clockwork. Of all teams to face in the 85 SB NE draws the most dominant defense in NFL history. A Jet fan couldnt have planned it any better.

Okay, the minority that continue to crunch the playoff berth scenarios as if the SB is on the line. It's funny.

To Pats fans: don't let the last two games fool you, the secondary still REALLY sucks. And the outside LBS are slow as molasses. Goof luck with that. :rolleyes:

Youre just sore because Warner didnt torch the NE secondary. AZ is a Fraud.

Is it probable for NE to win it all? No. Is it possible? Yes.

Go Mangini...you can do it.

Archived