How it feels to be a Jets fan today...

Big Al NYC

I always leave the game regardlress of import at the bar 30 seconds after over,,,i getr emotional there etc, but leave it at bar and live my real life when game over,,BUT, this one is stayoing with me oddly....

dont know why,,maybe it was the cruel way we have been losing..the coaches havent given our players a chance with balless schemes and a lack in confidence in them..

i think the fact we didnt even have a competitive gameplan hurts

Depressed as a Jet and football fan- not totally giving up hope for this week and also realizing there are many more important things in life than sports.

Exactly. That's why I'm determined to spend some quality time with my family from 1 PM to 4:00 PM next Sunday. I've wasted way to much time and money on this team.

I always leave the game regardlress of import at the bar 30 seconds after over,,,i getr emotional there etc, but leave it at bar and live my real life when game over,,BUT, this one is stayoing with me oddly....

dont know why,,maybe it was the cruel way we have been losing..the coaches havent given our players a chance with balless schemes and a lack in confidence in them..

i think the fact we didnt even have a competitive gameplan hurts

Exactly. I dont mind taking a loss, but when we are not even playing to win (Mangini pulling the kicker on a fieldgoal try) really bothers me.

Archived