Jump to content

What is the chance that The Ravens or Pats lose sunday making our game a playoff game


JonEJet

Will The Pats OR The Ravens lose this Sunday?  

1 member has voted

  1. 1. Will The Pats OR The Ravens lose this Sunday?

    • 100%
      1
    • 90%
      1
    • 80%
      2
    • 70%
      2
    • 60%
      1
    • 50%
      5
    • 40%
      1
    • 30%
      6
    • 20%
      5
    • No chance in hell
      19


Recommended Posts

What is the chance?

Personally I think the odds of a 2007 Brady led offense being held to only 2 TD is a much longer shot than the Bills defeating a team that has more of its star players on IR than the field.

The Pats should win; as should Jax. But the Pats should have won the 2007 SB and the Rams should have won 2001. The Titans should have beaten the Jets and the Jets should have beaten Oakland.

The ball ain't round so it bounces funny. Any given Sunday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NE went out to the West Coast just like us this year and took care of business- the difference is coaching.

they had a much better schedule. They had back to back west coast games so they could stay there. We didn't have that option. We flew back and forth and back and forth. It takes a toll.

I'll go with 40%.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

they had a much better schedule. They had back to back west coast games so they could stay there. We didn't have that option. We flew back and forth and back and forth. It takes a toll.

I'll go with 40%.

Problem being that Mangini requested to the the NFL that they be spread out as he said in a press conference recently..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

really? That's just retarded.

The schedule was killer. Any team will feel effects after a few weeks of that.

Yea, he said that in a presser in regards to a question about how NE requested back to back, I spent about 2 minutes looking for it and then gave up :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

so like half the people who voted say "no chance in hell"

Really? Did anyone see what happened Sunday? Oakland blew out Houston. Tennessee blew out Pittsburgh. The Broncos lost at home to the Bills. The Eagles lost to the Redskins.

I would say Baltimore winning is 85% and New England winning is 70%.

59.5% chance they both win. 40.5% chance at least one loses.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...