There's A Reason Bill Belichick Wanted Nothing To Do With This Team

The Gun Of Bavaria

Losing, incompetence and ineptness is ingrained in the very foundation of this franchise. Starting with Woody at the top and spreading all the way down to the Flight Crew and equipment managers. Ineptness with the NY Jets knows no boundaries. Everyone is responsible. Everyone is guilty. This entire organization stinks to high heaven of losing and has grown up with a loser mentality burned into their brains.

I don't blame BB in the least for beating feet for NE and not wanting to have his name significantly attached to this train wreck of a franchise.

Losing, incompetence and ineptness is ingrained in the very foundation of this franchise. Starting with Woody at the top and spreading all the way down to the Flight Crew and equipment managers. Ineptness with the NY Jets knows no boundaries. Everyone is responsible. Everyone is guilty. This entire organization stinks to high heaven of losing and has grown up with a loser mentality burned into their brains.

I don't blame BB in the least for beating feet for NE and not wanting to have his name significantly attached to this train wreck of a franchise.

It would have to be Woody vs Bob Kraft.

The flight crew doesn't matter and BB would fire an equipment manager that didn't have a winning attitude.

But BB got to see BP interact with the owners in both places and choose NE.

It would have to be Woody vs Bob Kraft.

The flight crew doesn't matter and BB would fire an equipment manager that didn't have a winning attitude.

But BB got to see BP interact with the owners in both places and choose NE.

Belichick went because he got offered a lot more money after stealing a Million dollars from our dead owner. He left because he would always be in Tuna's shadow. He left because he would have more control. He's a spineless piece of crap with the way he acted resigning as the HC of the NYJ.

Other than that he's been pretty good.

Why spare Tuna(who obviously saw something he didn't like about Woody johnson) do we keep hiring idiots, losers, girlie men, and wannabbe genuises, all of whom keep trying to reinvent the football wheel? For Mangini to say he thought yesterday would be a close game yet he had Favre passing like Darryl Lamonica in that slop is bordering on a firing offense.Thiose 2 ideas are totally inconsistent; they aren't even in the same universe. Mangini is utterly full of sheet. If it was going to be that close why not batter the crap out Seattle with Jones and Washington? And given the fact that Seattle was looking for a reason to quit had was starting 5 zeroes on the OL, why didn't they try to sack the QB?

I don't fault Mangini for not showing any emotion on the sideline. But to show up at the psotgame presser and talk bloodlessly about good week of practice is a joke.

I don't get it. I'm this close to throwing out all this clothing and merchandise and going Blue. This could be the worst season ever,which is saying something.

Good luck selling the PSL to people who aren't scumbag mortgage brokers.

Belichick went because he got offered a lot more money after stealing a Million dollars from our dead owner. He left because he would always be in Tuna's shadow. He left because he would have more control. He's a spineless piece of crap with the way he acted resigning as the HC of the NYJ.

Other than that he's been pretty good.

Nice revisionist history, but if it helps you sleep.

That's right, Bill Bellichick chose to leave because of the owner and the entire organization were inept. While it may be true that Woody Johnson had not yet taken over the Jets and that none of the other members that are currently members of the organization were here at the time, you shouldn't let facts get in the way of a good rant :rolleyes: .

I like how he threw Dearth under the bus for the delay of game penalty on the FG attempt.

Why blame the offense that complained and didnt get off the field?

Why blame himself for not calling for a FG quicker?

Why blame himself for not noticing that the playclock was running out?

Why blame all 11 players on the field who should have known the playclock was running out?

Single out Dearth instead of every single Jet on the sideline and on the field. Not one god damn person saw the play clock was running out? Thats crap. Guess they arent coached very well

What is revisionist?

He took a million dollars from Leon Hess to be the Jets next head coach.

And he bailed and went to NE where he got a sh!t load more money and power. And kept the million.

And he no longer had to be in that huge shadow Tuna casts.

No. Leon gave him a million to stay in NY after their 1998 season. He did that.

No. Leon gave him a million to stay in NY after their 1998 season. He did that.

He gave him a million to become the next head coach when Parcells quit. Not to stay for the next season.

Believe whatever you want to believe. He's still a gutless piece of garbage. And it was a great move for him and New England. And it was perfect payback for the gutless move Parcells made a few years earlier.

Why blame the offense that complained and didnt get off the field?

Why blame himself for not calling for a FG quicker?

Why blame himself for not noticing that the playclock was running out?

Why blame all 11 players on the field who should have known the playclock was running out?

Single out Dearth instead of every single Jet on the sideline and on the field. Not one god damn person saw the play clock was running out? Thats crap. Guess they arent coached very well

Not everyone can afford a Dick Curl:razz:

He gave him a million to become the next head coach when Parcells quit. Not to stay for the next season.

Believe whatever you want to believe. He's still a gutless piece of garbage. And it was a great move for him and New England. And it was perfect payback for the gutless move Parcells made a few years earlier.

Wrong.

After the 1998 season, KC came after Belichick. The gave him 1 million to stay.

He did.

Only when Kraft came knocking did Par$ells decide to retire.

Wrong.

He did.

Yes. Parcells stepped down b/c NE wanted to speak with Belly.

Belichick had a contract with the Jets to succeed Parcells. He took Leon's money.

And he was coach for a day.

He had an agreement, took money for it, and then walked away before fulfilling that agreement. I dont know where you get your spin from, but its wrong. I guess the Pats propaganda office got to you.

And one thing you fail to realize.... None of it matters. He's still a piece of sh!t with the way he acted. He had a contract to coach the Jets and he bailed.

Wrong.

He did.

So if what you say is true, can you explain why it is that Bellichick automatically became coach when Parcells quit and why the Pats* owed the Jets a first round pick?

Belichick had a contract with the Jets to succeed Parcells. He took Leon's money.

He had an agreement, took money for it, and then walked away before fulfilling that agreement. I dont know where you get your spin from, but its wrong. I guess the Pats propaganda office got to you.

And one thing you fail to realize.... None of it matters. He's still a piece of sh!t with the way he acted. He had a contract to coach the Jets and he bailed.

These are two exclusive things.

KC came calling and Leon had to pony up money to keep Belichick. He did.

I am sure there was a clause in there that when Par$ells steps down, Belichick would take over. Otherwise, the Patriots would not have given compensation.

What no one here knows is when this was to happen and what were the conditions to be? One year no Par$ells involvement?

In the end, Belichick did what Par$ells did a few years earlier. He forced his way out of town.

Ill root for the Jets until I die and i want nothing for the best for them but this organizaiton is a true joke. How do you accept playing GIANTS STADIUM for 25 years. Its maddening. The things that happen to us is beyond comprehension. When does it end.

Disagree, if slightly. The stadium thing would mean a lot less if they won big footbnall games whcih the NEVER do. In fact, it would mean less than nothing had they won 2 games among the Niners, Raiders, Broncos and Seahawks. That's all they really had to do-win 2 of 4 games against inferior opponents. And they couldn't do it, in fact they lost all 4 . If they had done that, we'd be in the playoffs.

Ill root for the Jets until I die and i want nothing for the best for them but this organizaiton is a true joke. How do you accept playing GIANTS STADIUM for 25 years. Its maddening. The things that happen to us is beyond comprehension. When does it end.

Its a stadium. Doesnt matter what the name is. People with an inferiority complex allow something like a name to bother them. The stadium has never cost us a win. The stadium has been full with Jets fans. Get over it and grow a sac.

Its a stadium. Doesnt matter what the name is. People with an inferiority complex allow something like a name to bother them. The stadium has never cost us a win. The stadium has been full with Jets fans. Get over it and grow a sac.

Its an indictment of the franchise. He's right, IMO.

Its an indictment of the franchise. He's right, IMO.

But why? Why does it bother people what the god damn name is? You really think we would be a better franchise with our own place? You think we would play better if it was Jets Stadium? Please.

Yes we are the 2nd football team in NY, accept it. Stop having an inferiority complex over it.

Disagree, if slightly. The stadium thing would mean a lot less if they won big footbnall games whcih the NEVER do. In fact, it would mean less than nothing had they won 2 games among the Niners, Raiders, Broncos and Seahawks. That's all they really had to do-win 2 of 4 games against inferior opponents. And they couldn't do it, in fact they lost all 4 . If they had done that, we'd be in the playoffs.

Has nothing to do with wins and loses. The organization pretty much agreed to be 2nd rate in this town by being a "tenant" in GIANTS stadium. It just falls in line with the history of this org. since Super Bowl 3. A joke.

But why? Why does it bother people what the god damn name is? You really think we would be a better franchise with our own place? You think we would play better if it was Jets Stadium? Please.

Yes we are the 2nd football team in NY, accept it. Stop having an inferiority complex over it.

Its not only the name, ITS THEIR STADIUM. And we're tenants in it. For a professional organization to comply with that for 25 years is an embarrassment. But hey, thats the Jets. Has nothing to do with not having a "sac". I just dont accept being 2nd rate like you.

Accepting it, like you are, is proof of having an inferiority complex. Not me.

Accepting it, like you are, is proof of having an inferiority complex. Not me.

An inferiority complex, in the fields of psychology and psychoanalysis, is a feeling that one is inferior to others in some way.

Yet... I dont feel we are inferior to the Giants. We're just the 2nd team in town until we win.

When people complain about the stadium they are showing they feel inferior to the Giants.

Its not only the name, ITS THEIR STADIUM. And we're tenants in it. For a professional organization to comply with that for 25 years is an embarrassment. But hey, thats the Jets. Has nothing to do with not having a "sac". I just dont accept being 2nd rate like you.

I dont accept being second rate. I have no impact on their decisions. The Jets have been horribly run for decades.

But I dont bitch and moan that we play in a stadium with the Giants name on it. Its childish and stupid. And it has everything to do with having a sac. stop being a whiney bitch.

And playing in Giants stadium has never cost us a game on the field.

How is it bingo? You feel inferior because we play in someone else's building.

So how do you feel about the new stadium???? Is that arrangement good enough?

You're right winning would make it more tolerable. I just think every professional organization should ahve their own building to play in. Playing in your inter city rivals building is just an indictment of the organization's mentality in general.

Im happy about the arrangement of the new stadium, i have come across a few Giants fans who actually are not happy bout it. They dont want to share with us, and they liked keeping us under their thumb in their building. Which is why i always hated being tenants in the meadowlands.

I dont mean to attack you, i respect your opinion.

Jets and Isles. The two of us dont have much to look foward to.

You're right winning would make it more tolerable. I just think every professional organization should ahve their own building to play in. Playing in your inter city rivals building is just an indictment of the organization's mentality in general.

Im happy about the arrangement of the new stadium, i have come across a few Giants fans who actually are not happy bout it. They dont want to share with us, and they liked keeping us under their thumb in their building. Which is why i always hated being tenants in the meadowlands.

I dont mean to attack you, i respect your opinion.

Jets and Isles. The two of us dont have much to look foward to.

Giants fans dont bother me (tough to in chowda land) so the stadium issue has never bothered me.

Only thing I dont like about the new stadium is I'll never be in it. The Jets will finally get revenue (which woody will pocket)

And my apologies... my panties have been in a bunch since 4:45pm yesterday and I have a huge ass crack to pull them out of.

And boo islanders... I wish I could renounce my loyalty and go with the Bruins.

Where is the contract and why didnt Leon Hess's estate go after the 1 Million Belichick supposedly stole?

Do you mean to tell me that the Jets dont have Attorneys on staff?

Its all a bunch of beeching and whining really. Jet fans were dancing on the roof when Parcells left NE to coach the Jets. That was OK, but when the tables are turned, Jet fans cry the injured party.

Archived