OFFICIALLY FLEXED - JETS VS. PHINS @ 4:15PM [Merged]

NY JETS 29

Dammit, this the worst spot possible. If I make the trek to the stadium and the Jets are already eliminated I will be pissed. On the other hand, if they are alive, it will be a good game to be at. Of course, we will feel like the Fins fans usually do when the Jets play in Miami with a huge amount of opposing fans

just one.

if pats win and ravens loose, we get a wildcard.

if ravens win and pats loose, we get the division.

this is also assuming we win.

I think You are wrong here.Yesterday I heard them say after the game ,that We had to beat the Dolphins and the Pats have to lose for us to win the Div. and with yesterdays loose we had no chance to win a wildcard at all

I think You are wrong here.Yesterday I heard them say after the game ,that We had to beat the Dolphins and the Pats have to lose for us to win the Div. and with yesterdays loose we had no chance to win a wildcard at all

If the Ravens lose and the Jets win, the Jets get the WC (assuming the Patriots win). There are a couple of ways in to the playoffs, neither of which provides a great deal of comfort.

I think the parking lot will be crazy with fans watching tvs...if the Pats win the stadium will be a ghost town, and the remaining fans will either be dolphins fans and Jets fans there to boo. 25 I appreciate your optimism but just do not see it

I think the parking lot will be crazy with fans watching tvs...if the Pats win the stadium will be a ghost town, and the remaining fans will either be dolphins fans and Jets fans there to boo. 25 I appreciate your optimism but just do not see it

Pretty much man, its gonna get ugly....

Last time it was like that was 2002... but the atmosphere was entirely different, as the Jets needed help because they started out that season 1-4, not because they were in the driver's seat and choked it away.

If I was going this week and the game turned out to be meaningless, I'd keep tailgaiting for a couple of hours and then leave.

Last time it was like that was 2002... but the atmosphere was entirely different, as the Jets needed help because they started out that season 1-4, not because they were in the driver's seat and choked it away.

If I was going this week and the game turned out to be meaningless, I'd keep tailgaiting for a couple of hours and then leave.

I was there in 2002 and the emotion swing was wild..this weekend I enter with plenty of anger and zero tolerance. If the Pats win there is a good chance I could remain in the parking lot to enjoy the last tailgate of the year. Lets keep in mind I think the Jets will lose to the fish in grand style

I was there in 2002 and the emotion swing was wild..this weekend I enter with plenty of anger and zero tolerance. If the Pats win there is a good chance I could remain in the parking lot to enjoy the last tailgate of the year. Lets keep in mind I think the Jets will lose to the fish in grand style

Don't forget a Raven loss gets us in with of course a Jets win (optimism speaks again)

I got all the TV hook ups down from the attick today, im in game mode on a monday, must be all the early day drinking im doing.

so 25 if the Jets do fall apart will you admit you were suckered in by this joke of a franchise again :)

I will 100% admit that I was suckered in again, I'm already suckered in for the hope that either the Pats or Ravens drop a game.

I'm also not in the state some of us are because I for one didnt think Superbowl when they were riding high, I was impressed, but always knew that there could be "this" waiting. At the end of the day they always sucker me in and I'm ok with that because I'm a Jets fan, it will never change and on the other hand a playoff birth I'll take after 4-12 last season, do I expect a wildcard exit? Of course, but it's an extra week of Jets football.

Yup, we were huddled around some guy's truck to watch his tiny black-and-white TV... the celebration in the parking lot and then walking into the stadium knowing that a victory would win the division was awesome.

That being said, a Fish victory would've resulted in a trip to Stiletto's instead of watching the Jets play Green Bay.

Cheats are a better bet to lose. If they win, I think the Ravens win as well.

Jones Drew had a great interview on satellite radio before and it seems they have something to play for in their head coach, they were embarassed thursday night and want to end the season on a good note. I think that both games will be competitive (i hope) just being as optimistic as humanly possible.

Definitely is interesting. I will go but I can see it now. Patriots lose at 1. Ravens losing and they keep posting the score. Pennington leads the Dolphins on a 4th quarter comeback and the Jets lose.

The pain we felt on Sunday will be nothing in comparison what we will feel under that scenario.

Definitely is interesting. I will go but I can see it now. Patriots lose at 1. Ravens losing and they keep posting the score. Pennington leads the Dolphins on a 4th quarter comeback and the Jets lose.

The pain we felt on Sunday will be nothing in comparison what we will feel under that scenario.

lol if that happened, you'll have to close down your site Max. Nobody would be left except IJ, ecurb and a bunch of Pats trolls.

Archived