NFL TEAM ALLEGIANCE - OPEN ENROLLMENT

The Gun Of Bavaria

[THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO Bugg, WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA]

MEMORANDUM

TO: All Current N.Y. Jets Fans Under The Age of 25

SUBJECT: NFL TEAM ALLEGIANCE - OPEN ENROLLMENT

DATE: 12.22.2008

To All Fans Of The N.Y. Jets Under The Age of 25:

You are hereby authorized by us, the idiots who have gotten Jets tattoos on their arms and/or spent countless amounts of their hard earned money on season tickets, parking and concessions, to immediately renounce your allegiance to the N.Y. Jets and select another NFL Team without penalty, insult, or general bad feelings otherwise.

While countless generations of us have succumb to the pond scum sucking likes of Hess, Johnson, Walton, Kotite, Edwards, & Mangini, et. al., it is our hope to prevent further sullying of the NFL fan gene pool and allow you to escape while there is still time.

Save yourselves and use the coming off-season to seriously contemplate your options out there. Think closer to home if you're not a native New Yorker and to those of you in the NJ/NY area who could obviously never turn to the Giants, contemplate a NFC team like the Packers or another NFL team based upon tradition.

Signed,

Misery.

:rl:

It's so friggin true.

Run! Run now! Run whilst you can!

Fish,

You should switch the order of your sig pics and put the epic fail first and then the chick humping the fish will look like she is using the fish as a cack to hump Mangini in the *ss. :cheers:

you guys are ****ing rediculous, at 24 the only thing keeping me from wanting to keep on being a Jets fan is the rediculous BS Jets fans spew all over the internet. Jesus aren't you people grown @$$ men? What the hell keeps you from having a rational discussion about this team?

you guys are ****ing rediculous, at 24 the only thing keeping me from wanting to keep on being a Jets fan is the rediculous BS Jets fans spew all over the internet. Jesus aren't you people grown @$$ men? What the hell keeps you from having a rational discussion about this team?

Yeah, come back after thirty years of this crap. You might have some hair on your balls by then.

Seriously... you are obviously a casual fan... its painfully obvious... if you devoted even ONE season of PURE fandom to this team in the last 5 years you would feel the pain.

Well I've only been a football fan for 4 years, but does Herm's last year count? That was pretty bad.

You aint seen nothin yet.... this year was a good start though! Get ready to tank next year... then come back and get 10 wins and a 1st round playoff exit the following year... then 4 wins... then 10... then 4... then 10... then 3... then 7... then 10... .then 3...

Lol, we won't tank the next season, we might not make the playoffs, but I expect us to come out with a winning record next year. We've addressed our major problems this season and are in a good position for the next. Who are we losing really, Favre? Barton? I think Clemens can do the job next year. We need a new D-Cord, possibly a new O-Cord, and we're good to go.

I'm already looking forward to the draft.

[THIS THREAD IS DEDICATED TO Bugg, WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA]

MEMORANDUM

TO: All Current N.Y. Jets Fans Under The Age of 25

SUBJECT: NFL TEAM ALLEGIANCE - OPEN ENROLLMENT

DATE: 12.22.2008

To All Fans Of The N.Y. Jets Under The Age of 25:

You are hereby authorized by us, the idiots who have gotten Jets tattoos on their arms and/or spent countless amounts of their hard earned money on season tickets, parking and concessions, to immediately renounce your allegiance to the N.Y. Jets and select another NFL Team without penalty, insult, or general bad feelings otherwise.

While countless generations of us have succumb to the pond scum sucking likes of Hess, Johnson, Walton, Kotite, Edwards, & Mangini, et. al., it is our hope to prevent further sullying of the NFL fan gene pool and allow you to escape while there is still time.

Save yourselves and use the coming off-season to seriously contemplate your options out there. Think closer to home if you're not a native New Yorker and to those of you in the NJ/NY area who could obviously never turn to the Giants, contemplate a NFC team like the Packers or another NFL team based upon tradition.

Signed,

Misery.

I pick the New York Jets. As a Celtics fan, I've learned that all this suffering will one day pay off, and I know it will for the Jets. I'm sticking with them no matter what.

This reminds me of a tailgate about 10 years ago. having a catch with my 2 boys 12 and 9.

they have all their Jets gear on. As my younger boy went to retrieve an errant throw a older

guy grabs him by the shoulders and starts shaking him and says "PLEASE PLEASE, WHILE YOU CAN, SWITCH TEAMS WHILE YOUR YOUNG. DON'T DO THIS TO YOURSELF LIKE ME AND YOUR FATHER HAVE" .

After the game which was a gut wrenching loss as usual, I went over to that guy had a beer and we laughed about our misfortunes as Jets fans and he said to seriously try and get my kids to change teams.

But I toke them to the Colt playoff game and dozens of others so its too late for them. They have that fatal disease which has no cure. ( has yet to discovered anyway)

SO I SECOND IT, ANYONE WHO CAN ABANDON SHIP

I've been sucked into being a Jets fan since I popped out the womb, it sure has been a wild ride but in the end I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've met great people and have had the opportunity of shoving wins in the Dolphags faces down here for a while now, so that's always a plus.

Anyway, I announce to stick with this ulcer creating team and celebrate another year of failure by getting drunk tonight on my 21st birthday!! Go JETS!

Just End The Season!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

YOU ARE THE "AWESOMENEST" FAN!

Lol, we won't tank the next season, we might not make the playoffs, but I expect us to come out with a winning record next year. We've addressed our major problems this season and are in a good position for the next. Who are we losing really, Favre? Barton? I think Clemens can do the job next year. We need a new D-Cord, possibly a new O-Cord, and we're good to go.

I'm already looking forward to the draft.

Lookup the JETS history.... when was the last time they didnt tank after having a good year?

No QB

New or Crappy Coaching Staff

Weak Secondary

Bryan Thomas lol

Jenkins has given up...

Ellis is old and expensive

Jones had his career year already...

Leon might be gone

Cotch as a #1 WR... not good

Stuckey/Clowney as #2

Richardson might retire...

This was supposed to be the year...

I pick the New York Jets. As a Celtics fan, I've learned that all this suffering will one day pay off, and I know it will for the Jets. I'm sticking with them no matter what.

SERIOUSLY?

You're whining about being a Celtics fan???? :bwahaharoll:

Come on man, you're comparing apples to oranges.

The Celtics have 17 NBA Titles (1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1986, 2008) and 20 Conference Titles (1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1968, 1969, 1974, 1976, 1981, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 2008)

The Jets have 1 Super Bowl Title, 4 Division Titles (If you include AFL stats) and haven't sniffed a Super Bowl since.

I've joked about it in the past, but I'm really starting to feel guilty about my intentions of raising my son as a Jets fan.

He's 2 1/2 and loves to wear his Cotchery jersey on gameday, but thankfully, the lad doesn't yet understand why Daddy changes all shades of red as he tries to hold back from spouting profanities at the television set.

I'm by no means an authority on spelling, and I know this is obnoxious, but this one drives me nuts.

There is no such thing as diculous, therefore, one cannot be re-diculous.

RIDICULOUS

I've bled green since day one. This is absurd. They've returned to a laughingstock. Something's fundamentally wrong with the organization and no one, from ownership on down, should be trusted to make any decision that's going to turn anything around. I'm going to be a Jets fan until I die but I suggest anyone with any sense to not spend another day rooting for this team. They are pathetic!

Archived