LIKE IT OR NOT, Game @ Meadowlands Sunday will be meaningful.

NY JETS 29

With the Jets a win and some help away from a potential playoff spot the NFL has flexed some games which makes the Jets vs. Dolphin game Sunday meaningful if you like it or not.

The Jets need a win + a patriot loss for the division title or a win + a ravens loss for a wildcard spot.

The Bills will host the Pats at 1pm

The Ravens and Jags will kickoff at 4:15 with the Jets and Dolphins.

The Jets must play hard and to win as we may be playing for the division by kickoff or side by side with a shot at a wildcard.

I could see the Pats and Ravens losing, and the Jets getting blown out at home. a fitting way to end a ****ed up season.

You are sitting in the Legenday Section 124 where you are 3-0, that is the only hope we have for the Jets to win this game.

So

If the Jets win, the Pats win

The Pats are division champs, and the jets get in?

JETS WIN + PATS LOSS = DIVISION TITLE

PATS WIN + JETS WIN = PATS DIVISION TITLE

MIAMI WINS = MIAMI DIVISION TITLE

JETS WIN + RAVENS LOSS = WILDCARD

PATS WIN + JETS LOSS AND RAVENS LOSS = PATS WILDCARD

It would only prolong the torture... put an end to it now... just end the season... :bag:

I'll take a meaningful Sunday on football before I call for the end of the season. How a week will change, this monday rock bottom, next monday potential playoff talk. Vedyyyyy interesting.

I'll take a meaningful Sunday on football before I call for the end of the season. How a week will change, this monday rock bottom, next monday potential playoff talk. Vedyyyyy interesting.

Nobody cares about playoff talk now... this team is a mess from the top down... all it will do is prolong the torture...

Nobody cares about playoff talk now... this team is a mess from the top down... all it will do is prolong the torture...

I do. I may hate our coach and players and wish Mangini to be anally raped by Mandisa, but I still want us to win and make the playoffs. I'd rather be tortured for one more week than quit on them and watch them win it all.

I'm used to the torture.

I do. I may hate our coach and players and wish Mangini to be anally raped by Mandisa, but I still want us to win and make the playoffs. I'd rather be tortured for one more week than quit on them and watch them win it all.

I'm used to the torture.

I care also. I hate Mangini and his failure to maximize the Jets talent, but I'll root for the Bills this Sunday so the Jets will have a shot at the division title.

Plus, I think the Jets will beat Miami this week. The Jets have played well against winning teams. If Miami was 5-10, I'd be scared stiff of this game.

I'll watch and cheer but won't hold much hope.

The Pats and Ravens are not the Jets. Anyone who's watched these teams recently can tell you that they are focused and are looking good. They're both very well coached and are not going to collapse and lie down like the Jets did Sunday.

I'm used to the torture.

I hope Mangini can prove me wrong... I really do... in the meantime I would rather not watch them go 1 and done again... it would be just another tease...

No more of this backing in bull****... that was supposed to leave with Herm...

I just do not see the Jets winning on Sunday..I think EM has lost this team

That would make Chad Pennington's Dolphins 11-5... thats right Chad Pennington CUT by the JETS and leads a team to 11 wins... and the JETS get nothing in return...

Instead they gave up a pick to win 9 games...

Archived