So the Pats are about to win 11 games without #12

Matt39

It's a testement to that coaching staff. Ya know what gets me? They look to be actually running the same damn offense they ran with Brady in there too! How many teams/coaches would have the balls to put a guy who hardly ever started at QB in that position? Yet here they are in playoff contention.

I HATE BB but i think he should be considered for coach of the year for what he's accomplished with all the injuries that team suffered.

Now excuse me while i go throw up... ;)

It's a testement to that coaching staff. Ya know what gets me? They look to be actually running the same damn offense they ran with Brady in there too! How many teams/coaches would have the balls to put a guy who hardly ever started at QB in that position? Yet here they are in playoff contention.

I HATE BB but i think he should be considered for coach of the year for what he's accomplished with all the injuries that team suffered.

pretty easy system, throw 10 smoke screens a game, everything else 10

yds or under

most of his TD.s are all YAc, anyone see Moss TD yesterday..a joke

Cassel has been learning the offense since he got here. It's not anything new for him - excuting it in a real game was. Kudos to BB to have the balls to keep him after a misreable pre-season and every fan and mediot telling him to go out and get Chris Simms or Dante Culpepper. I'm never questioning his decisions again.

Nothing is a given in football - and that "on any given sunday" saying rings true. That is why I have trained myself to keep my expectations low. The only time I have been truly confident was before the SB last year and that blew up in my face. Never again.

I totally understand Jets fans frustrations though. Pete Carroll inherited a talented team and made it a mediocre one in short order. I remember those days.

pretty easy system, throw 10 smoke screens a game, everything else 10

yds or under

most of his TD.s are all YAc, anyone see Moss TD yesterday..a joke

...'tis true. Best screen passing team in the league, in my opinion.

The Jets ought to use Washington on the screen pass more. He's a younger, faster Kevin Faulk and a potential Brian Westbrook. Completely under-utilized.

The Jets ought to use Washington on the screen pass more. He's a younger, faster Kevin Faulk and a potential Brian Westbrook. Completely under-utilized.

I agree, but try telling this fanbase that. They are busy saying Leon is too small, and he's explosive so he shouldn't get more than 3 touches on offense a game, or he won't be effective. Hence I've jumped ship and am now part of a much smarter fanbase, the Giants fanbase. I actually expect to see your team against us in the Super Bowl again, where we'll give you another beating.

Ummmmmmmm

most have us have been calling for leon to touch it 15 times per game

maybe Leon gets out of dodge...who knows

what i do know is EM will never get another HC job at Pro level

maybe wesleyan hires him

Belichick has done a fantastic job this year. I bet he really relishes it as well.

That said, this game is not a gimmie. The Bills are playing at home and it's hard for me to believe that they will go 0 for the AFCE.

Seriously, if the Bills lose this Sunday they'll be 7-9 with 6 of the losses against their own division. That's unheard of.

At least cheater elimination day will come pretty early this season no matter what happens next week. The frauds suck and couldn't beat a good team in the playoffs if their lives depended on it.

You're probably right about the Pats being eliminated and they have only three teams with a winning record. Yet, they have beat the teams with inferior ones. Can you say the same?

BTW - Seymour is out this Sunday. That's a HUGE loss.

Belichick has done a fantastic job this year. I bet he really relishes it as well.

That said, this game is not a gimmie. The Bills are playing at home and it's hard for me to believe that they will go 0 for the AFCE.

Seriously, if the Bills lose this Sunday they'll be 7-9 with 6 of the losses against their own division. That's unheard of.

you nuts

11 in a row vs Jills

moneyline time

You're probably right about the Pats being eliminated and they have only three teams with a winning record. Yet, they have beat the teams with inferior ones. Can you say the same?

BTW - Seymour is out this Sunday. That's a HUGE loss.

Yes because i've been saying how great the jets are... Stop trolling.

what i do know is EM will never get another HC job at Pro level

He will have a hard time getting any job at the pro level anywhere.

When BB got fired from Cleveland he went back to his old boss Parcels. No way BB is hiring EM back. BB made connections with Kraft when he was DC in NE.

In order to get a job you either need a very good record or connections. Mangini won't have the record and almost all of his connections are either at the Jets or Pats.

Yes because i've been saying how great the jets are... Stop trolling.

That makes no sense.....but um, okay, you beat the inferior teams.....:rolleyes:

Remember when I told you that that crude sig pic of yours could come back to bite you in the arse? Uh-hum, it actually could. No good comes from venom. And if you have venom, you're better off not putting it on full display. Just sayin'....

That makes no sense.....but um, okay, you beat the inferior teams.....:rolleyes:

Remember when I told you that that crude sig pic of yours could come back to bite you in the arse? Uh-hum, it actually could. No good comes from venom. And if you have venom, you're better off not putting it on full display. Just sayin'....

Yes. My sig pic is the reason the Jets collapsed and are coached by incompetents. Watching that faggot roll around the field in pain week 1 was the highlight of my season.

Yes. My sig pic is the reason the Jets collapsed and are coached by incompetents. Watching that faggot roll around the field in pain week 1 was the highlight of my season.

If that was the highlight of your season, that's pretty sad.

Archived