• Last Reply
through thick or thin

through wrong or right

fat or slim, black or white

hope has a new meaning

jets fans are screwd for life

:rl:

Same old jets.

Same old fans. We'll still be watching NE and BUF at 1... Still be eyeing the Ravens score during our game.. even if we are losing.

Fully knowing a team that plays like we have the past 4 weeks is not long for the playoffs even if we sneak in.

But we still hope the jets we want, the jets we envisioned... will show up and make that magic run.

I stand up. I'll be standing up from noon till 7 on sunday.

J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S J-E-T-S

As a Dolphins fan, it wouldnt shock me for a second if you guys somehow sneaked into the Playoffs.

Ive seen many a heartbreaking games played by the Phins against the Green. I guarantee you most Phin fans are taking NOTHING for granted next week.

at the end of the year only one team is left standing

division winners dont matter. giants were not division winners last year

As a Dolphins fan, it wouldnt shock me for a second if you guys somehow sneaked into the Playoffs.

Ive seen many a heartbreaking games played by the Phins against the Green. I guarantee you most Phin fans are taking NOTHING for granted next week.

If the pats win on sunday, you will hear a lot of J-E-T-S, Suck, Suck, Suck.

And the people chanting it won't be wearing gay ass teal.

I don't watch this team with blinders... I do not try to mask their obvious flaws. I will however root for this team each and every week especially with the playoffs on the line.

I rooted for 1 win and 4 win teams on week 16/17... I rooted for a 1 win Kotite led Jets at home in December to close the season out against the Dolphins. I rooted for a 4 win Jet team to close out the season against the Saints. I watched the Jets crush the Packers to "back in" to the playoffs.

I am damn fricken sure going to watch the 2008 Jets finish the season with a chance to make the playoffs (regardless of if it is backing in or not).

Go Gang Green.

I don't watch this team with blinders... I do not try to mask their obvious flaws. I will however root for this team each and every week especially with the playoffs on the line.

I rooted for 1 win and 4 win teams on week 16/17... I rooted for a 1 win Kotite led Jets at home in December to close the season out against the Dolphins. I rooted for a 4 win Jet team to close out the season against the Saints. I watched the Jets crush the Packers to "back in" to the playoffs.

I am damn fricken sure going to watch the 2008 Jets finish the season with a chance to make the playoffs (regardless of if it is backing in or not).

Go Gang Green.

Thank you Frank. As usual, you've summed up my feelings perfectly.

Thank you Frank. As usual, you've summed up my feelings perfectly.

That is because most real Jets fans would feel that way.

What people don't realize is that the 1994 Rangers and the 1996 Yankees meant a great deal to me because I went 18 years without a championships for the Yankees and my lifetime without a championship for the Rangers. When the Knicks or Jets (especially the Jets) finally win one it will mean that much more to the people who stuck by this franchise through all the bad in order to experience the ultimate good.

hey triple X at this point it really doesn't even matter-this team ain't going nowhere and we have a HC on the way out of town-enjoy it while you can

Sadly most of their obvious flaws are CS related... like rushing 3 for a majority of the game or the ridiculous offensive play calling yesterday but this is certainly a flawed team.

Baloney. It's all coaching related.

Is the team perfect or as talented as the 2007 Pats? No. But they are among the most talented teams in the league and the AFC is wide open this year. The unbelievable part is that there's been no significant injuries. None.

I don't ever remember a collapse like this.

does he leave early? sellout!!! (says that guy that may be cheering for a jets loss over a pat's playoff birth)

Sometimes he does. But certainly not before other die hard fans that flee at the end of the 3rd quarter when the game is close.

Ed does a great job as cheerleader. Maybe its time to make him part of the Flight Crew. He'd look real cute in those diapers.

It does not matter unless you win the Super Bowl neither team will win the Super Bowl, so its another lost season for both teams

Archived