So I just get a text message from my mother

Matt39

The perfect outfit for this Sunday's game for "jets fans" who haven't decided if they want the Jets to win or take a dive to prevent the Pats from going to the playoffs.

If I was going I would shoot Jets fans cheering for Miami.

What a disgrace. Miami is our biggest rival and if they get to the playoffs with our discarded Qb it will be an all time black eye for this organization cause of the way the media and fans love to treat Chad like a 4 year old girl instead of a pro player..

That team hasn't beat a team with more then 6 wins all season, hasn't gone to the west coast once, have hosted 4 WC teams at 1pm EST which is a tremendous advantage, has had tremendous coaching (particularly on the offensive side) and has basically caught every break this season, yet all anyone can talk about is how Chad turned them around.

If I was going I would shoot Jets fans cheering for Miami.

What a disgrace. Miami is our biggest rival and if they get to the playoffs with our discarded Qb it will be an all time black eye for this organization cause of the way the media and fans love to treat Chad like a 4 year old girl instead of a pro player..

That team hasn't beat a team with more then 6 wins all season, hasn't gone to the west coast once, have hosted 4 WC teams at 1pm EST which is a tremendous advantage, has had tremendous coaching (particularly on the offensive side) and has basically caught every break this season, yet all anyone can talk about is how Chad turned them around.

If I can get tickets cheap I might go to cheer on the Jets. I think they might need some replacement Patriot fans turned Jet fans to counter act the Jet fans turned Dolphin fans.

If I can get tickets cheap I might go to cheer on the Jets. I think they might need some replacement Patriot fans turned Jet fans to counter act the Jet fans turned Dolphin fans.

Go!

And honestly your team deserves alot more then this sorry ass team or the Dolphins. I've watched quite a few or you games this year and think Bill B has done his best job to date. That team is playing hard every week.

My number 1 concern is getting in the playoffs, if that can't be I'll take knocking out the phins as a consolation prize.

I'd bring ya... and give ya a ride.... but I already found 2 suckers to go with me, and they are in my family... HAHAHA!!! Suckers!

I doubt there will be many cheap tickets... lots of Dolfans will make the trip and buy up all quitter jets fans tickets.

I'd bring ya... and give ya a ride.... but I already found 2 suckers to go with me, and they are in my family... HAHAHA!!! Suckers!

I doubt there will be many cheap tickets... lots of Dolfans will make the trip and buy up all quitter jets fans tickets.

No way, I tried, forget it, refuse to pay over face value for Jets tickets again. Not after this December Debacle.

Archived