I think the Jets are going to win the Super Bowl

Maxman

this year. Growing pains people. Nothing more than growing pains. The West Coast isn't kind to this team. But the playoffs wouldn't involve any West Coast trips (possibly Denver but they suck at home).

I have it on good authority (voices in my head) that Kris Jenkins is feeling better. So the entire defense will improve.

The offense? They are fine. Favre just needs to start throwing TDs again. Once that happens, they are fine. The biggest advantage they have is the postseason won't match them up against teams that give them the biggest challenge.

Crappy Teams.

Once the crappy teams are eliminated the Jets will be fine. Sure they need a little luck to get in. But Super Bowl teams are all about luck and big breaks.

Relax people, the drought is almost over. :-P

this year. Growing pains people. Nothing more than growing pains. The West Coast isn't kind to this team. But the playoffs wouldn't involve any West Coast trips (possibly Denver but they suck at home).

I have it on good authority (voices in my head) that Kris Jenkins is feeling better. So the entire defense will improve.

The offense? They are fine. Favre just needs to start throwing TDs again. Once that happens, they are fine. The biggest advantage they have is the postseason won't match them up against teams that give them the biggest challenge.

Crappy Teams.

Once the crappy teams are eliminated the Jets will be fine. Sure they need a little luck to get in. But Super Bowl teams are all about luck and big breaks.

You didn't say what year, let alone century :bag:

We could have...really could have.....BUT you started the game thread after War Ensemble had a streak going

Thanks, Pal

I am as confident in my ability as I am confident in this Jets team. That is why I will be back this weekend to start the game thread versus the Dolphins.

Crappy Teams.

Max, have you been talking to God again??? And if so, did you put in my request to marry a supermodel like I asked you to?? lol

Max, have you been talking to God again??? And if so, did you put in my request to marry a supermodel like I asked you to?? lol

I didn't mention it to him. But if you submit a few sample pictures of girls you are interested in, I can put in a good word for you.

Max is feeling better. Probably because he has gone in denial though.

Admittance is the first step Max...Say it with me, the Jets suck and have since '69. Once we get that down we can move on to preventing stuff like this from happening again, mainly by reducing your addiction to starting gamethreads at the wrong times.

Just stick with me and do as I say, we are going to get through this together. I promise. :)

Can you direct me to someone less important who can help me then?

Less important? Well that is everyone here.

Help? Nobody here is willing to help. I want you go to bed trusting me. And knowing that when you wake up in the AM your signature will be updated.

Much like the Jets, I am simply incapable of letting people down. Sweet dreams. :)

Less important? Well that is everyone here.

Help? Nobody here is willing to help. I want you go to bed trusting me. And knowing that when you wake up in the AM your signature will be updated.

Much like the Jets, I am simply incapable of letting people down. Sweet dreams. :)

whatever. :P

Even if you beat us, the Pats aren't losing to the Bills and the Ravens aren't losing to the Jags.

Hehe but YOU won't be in the playoffs, and in all honesty, that's enough for those of us on this board right now. Maybe the Jets won't get in the playoffs, and I know personally I am done with the team, but to at least finish out the season by screwing over Chad and the Fins? Priceless.

Hehe but YOU won't be in the playoffs, and in all honesty, that's enough for those of us on this board right now. Maybe the Jets won't get in the playoffs, and I know personally I am done with the team, but to at least finish out the season by screwing over Chad and the Fins? Priceless.

You know your a sad franchise when you're satisfied with your opponents not going to the post-season.

Damn, I can't imagine how far from the wagon you'd jump if your team went 1-15.

You know your a sad franchise when you're satisfied with your opponents not going to the post-season.

Damn, I can't imagine how far from the wagon you'd jump if your team went 1-15.

Depends, is that 1 win the one that kept you from the playoffs? If so we'll take it. Of course, you would know a lot about finishing 1-15 wouldn't you?

Crappy Teams.

Since it is XMAS , i will pardon you for your sins the past week

and will allow you to start this week's gamethread.

cause the season is PHucking OVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since it is XMAS , i will pardon you for your sins the past week

and will allow you to start this week's gamethread.

cause the season is PHucking OVAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Phins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright but after the Super Bowl victory I am going to tell you I told you so.

Crappy Teams.

Max,

Could you please send me some of the good drugs you must be taking? It would help erase the memory of the last 4 games where they have played themselves out of the playoffs.

Delusionally yours,

North Coast Jets Fan

Max,

Could you please send me some of the good drugs you must be taking? It would help erase the memory of the last 4 games where they have played themselves out of the playoffs.

Delusionally yours,

North Coast Jets Fan

No drugs here. Just reality. How you guys can't see the Super Bowl run that awaits I will never know.

Crappy Teams.

Yeah, all we need to hope for is that we squish the fish, and either the cheaters or Ravens lose.

Archived