insomnia

haggis

I'm in bad shape too. I need money. It's tough to sleep when you don't know when your next paycheck is coming and you think you are an idiot like I do. I think I've figured something out, but I want to really get it right so I'm trying to really get everything done now before I hopefully start working again.

Since I was a kid I would never sleep more then a few hours at a time. It sucks sometime but others it's great because I'm awake at all different times so I can do what ever. It does suck when I only get a 3 or 4 hours sleep during a few day period then can't sleep when I get home. Weed, pills and drink helps :). Also working out in the sun helps but that would be a little hard for you ****s up North.

I had mellatonin to take but I'm in bed watching MNF and fall asleep before taking them! Then I wake at 2.20. Didn't want to take it then as I get up at 6 and would groggy at work.

Tonight it will be ale, a wee dram, hot-tub, shower, another dram and then mellatonin and bed.

I'm in bad shape too. I need money. It's tough to sleep when you don't know when your next paycheck is coming and you think you are an idiot like I do. I think I've figured something out, but I want to really get it right so I'm trying to really get everything done now before I hopefully start working again.

Things will get better.

There might be idiots on this board, but you dont qualify.

I can never get to sleep--I just got used to it after a while. I usually just read until my eyelids are so "heavy" that I can't open my eyes and have to fall asleep then. Works for me, although it takes a few hours. I actually like my insomnia now because it encourages me to read...

That's my problem, I can never get to sleep. Once I lay down and try to go to bed I usually don't end up falling asleep for a good hour, hour and a half, it really sucks.

I could try reading but I'm on winter break from college so I don't want anything to do with a book right now.

Archived