Call the Jets and demand change

Jetman_67

Switch board? who would have a switch board in this modern era? oh wait, don't tell me.

:rl:

I am cracking up thinking of the new Florham Park facility and then picturing a 90 year old secretary working the switch board. Plugging the calls in.

Damn Jets, go digital already. :-P

I am cracking up thinking of the new Florham Park facility and then picturing a 90 year old secretary working the switch board. Plugging the calls in.

Damn Jets, go digital already. :-P

Woody Johnson would do anything to save a few bucks. I wouldnt put it past him to have a switch board it its cheap hahahaha

That would cost money and corporate is not advocating it.

That said, I will be hiring next year, and not laying off.

I'll bet you don't even know how the calls are routed in your office. :P

They usually use a big phone now with a lot of buttons on it. ;)

And we still dial a phone, even though phones haven't had dial in years. Or do you button press your friends?

Are you talking about a rotary phone? :lol:

A switchboard has wires and plugs. there are no buttons. there's also no buttons on a rotary phone.

switchboard.jpg

OPERATOR, GIVE ME FLORHAM PARK 8-3000

And in the spirit of multitasking and saving a dollar, the second woman from the left is actually diagramming plays and will be dropping those off in the coaches meeting this afternoon.

Right at this moment, she is seen diagramming the patented Brett Favre seven step drop. This is seen as critical in defeating this week's opponent, the Miami Dolphins. On this play, Brett Favre will sit in the pocket, and allow his receivers to come open, wait, wait, and then deliver the ball down field with precision.

Emma, this week's guest play caller is famous for her inclusion of Brad Smith, and making sure that the play call goes directly to him, as soon as he comes in the game. "He is a college QB, you know" Emma tells the smiling reporter. "Not many others in the league know that".

At the far end, we also catch a glimpse of Mary Wojinski. Mary is Deanna Favre's personal caddy, and has a direct line to the Jets PR office. Deanna makes sure the Jets use the words "Future HOF", "kid like charm" and "love of the game" the prerequisite amount of times, as stipulated in Brett's contract.

Lulu Maybell, shown in the forefront has the critical job of ordering lunch for the coaching staff. "Oh that Eric, he is so disciplined at making sure every meal comes in right on time", Lulu proudly exclaims. "He and the coaching staff just love to sit and pretend that they are the New England Patriots while they eat lunch. Eric will put on a hoody and start stomping around like he is upset with the order. Then they all bust up laughing, saying how glad they are not with that organization."

Florham has been a big move for these ladies and the organization. "We still have to point Eric to his office when he comes in", Mary laughs. "He has a lot on his mind. Coach Sutton, he just goes in his office closes the door and turns off the lights. It is almost as if he doesn't want anyone to know he is here"

At this point, Mary gets a call from supposed Jet fan "JetMan67". "He seems a little upset", Mary says. "That and a little non-comprehensible. We get that a lot. Woody says it is one of our blessings as being the Jet organization, and not to take anything too seriously".

"Did you know Brian's dad coached in the NFL, too?", Lulu smartly points out."

They all agree that there really can't be an NFL franchise with as many nice people in it. And, in the end, isn't that what the NFL is about?

Thank you Jets switchboard, thank you.

someone PM me woody's cell phone #

and he will be the 1st call with my new cell

how fitting

Im sorry but I find your avatar picture disturbing. Why jump on the Chad Pennington bandwagon now? My My how fickle we are.

Or they'll turn the lines off.. and like someone said, the only person who suffers is the person answering the phone, which is sure to be a switchboard person or a secretary.

true, BUT her doing nothing but handling fan complaints will be known by the rest of the FO staff. Keep calling

Archived