New England losing could seal Mangini's fate...

Matt39

Think about it. If this team has truly already quit on Mangini(which I think they have) and they still come out and lay an egg against a divisional rival at home,when they basically have the division on a silver platter- he HAS to be canned.

New England's not going to lose, luckily for Eric.

Think about it. If this team has truly already quit on Mangini(which I think they have) and they still come out and lay an egg against a divisional rival at home,when they basically have the division on a silver platter- he HAS to be canned.

New England's not going to lose, luckily for Eric.

I agree...

If it's 100% certain the game means the playoffs at kickoff, and we lay an egg.. that'll be hard for Mangini to recover from.

If NE wins, and BAL gets up big early, and we lay an egg, I don't think anyone would care.

However, I think if BAL is losing big at halftime, and we come out in the 2nd half and do squat.... problem too.

I agree...

If it's 100% certain the game means the playoffs at kickoff, and we lay an egg.. that'll be hard for Mangini to recover from.

If NE wins, and BAL gets up big early, and we lay an egg, I don't think anyone would care.

However, I think if BAL is losing big at halftime, and we come out in the 2nd half and do squat.... problem too.

Baltimore is on at 4 too?

That sucks.

I agree...

How about this:

NE wins. Balt takes an early lead. EM throws the game. Jax comes back from a 14 point 4th quarter deficit.

Don't be so sure. I don't think the Pats will lose either, but with Edwards at QB, Buffalo isn't that bad. Their struggles came when Edwards got hurt.

I watched their game vs Denver last week. They looked surprisingly good and don't seem to have tanked it one bit. One of the reasons I think we could still do something.

Archived