What about Billick?

ZachEY

Hiring Billick would be a step backwards and we would be calling for his head after two more underachieving years

I don't think the guy was a bad coach... I'd rather go that route than pick up another nobody like Mangini who made his reputation based on what his boss did. That's the only reason he's here, right?

I'll take someone with experience over that any day. Do you really trust this administration to find a gem, or just look at a resume and hope it matches where he came from?

I don't think the guy was a bad coach... I'd rather go that route than pick up another nobody like Mangini who made his reputation based on what his boss did. That's the only reason he's here, right?

I'll take someone with experience over that any day. Do you really trust this administration to find a gem, or just look at a resume and hope it matches where he came from?

I think Billick is the most overrated coach on the planet.

Think about it. Have the Ravens been any different than the Jets th last 7 or 8 years since their SB?

Its one good year followed by a disappointing year, only with much better defensive talent.

Billick did absolutely nothing to improve Baltimore's offense and he was supposed to be an offensive genius.

When Billick was in Minnesota, he had Cris Carter, Randy Moss, Jake Long, Robert Smith and a great o-line. Not hard to look like a genius with that group.

Big pass on Billick.

The only way Billick becomes head coach again is to have him go back to being a coordinator once more and do a good job for a few years. Then he might get another chance.

He simply didn't do a good enough job in Baltimore to warrant getting rehired so soon. He's got to do something to prove himself again.

Archived