This game might be a blow out

BP

The Dolphins offense is probably the worst kind of offense for our legendary defense to face. I don't think we'll be able to stop them all day. and if Favre and the offense can't get out of their sleep walking mode this week it might be an embarrassment of epic proportions and a non competitive game.

If the Jets get blown out I think Mangini gets fired.

The Dolphins offense is probably the worst kind of offense for our legendary defense to face. I don't think we'll be able to stop them all day. and if Favre and the offense can't get out of their sleep walking mode this week it might be an embarrassment of epic proportions and a non competitive game.

You're right, Pennington loves all that underneath stuff where our ****ty LB'ers will be forced to cover somebody.

You're right, Pennington loves all that underneath stuff where our ****ty LB'ers will be forced to cover somebody.

Checkdowns have killed us all season long.

Look for Ginn to be shut down while Ricky, Ronnie and Fassano will all have big days.

Yep. and they're unpredictable on offense. hell, Sanaca Wallace was confusing our defense last Sunday in a conventional offense. wait until Henning watches our defense on film this week and laughs out loud.

The Jets will win this game, the Fins are a fraud and the Jets always get up for Miami no matter what the circumstances

Exactly.

The Fins have had better teams and the Jets have had worse teams than now and still beaten the Fins.

The Jets will win. The Patriots will win. We will be watching the scoreboard for the Ravens game in the stadium.

I agree, and I'm fearing the worst. It's going to suck the wind right out of the fans when we look at the scoreboard and see the Ravens have a convincing lead.

It's gonna be bad for the first half. Then Favre will be benched for the first time in his career. And Clemens/Ratliff whoever goes in there will mount one of those amazing comebacks we've ever seen propelling us to the playoffs and we will win the Super Bowl. :box: Favre will retire and a new era of Jets football will be born. Consequently, Tanny will realize that trading for Favre was overkill and will be more cautious from now on. Sutton will get fired and Romeo will run the defense in a dominating fashion for the next four years. Oh, wait we were only talking about Sunday right??? This cold medication has me tripping!

The Jets will win. The Patriots will win. We will be watching the scoreboard for the Ravens game in the stadium.

You dont think the Jets will lay down if they see they're already eliminated? That would be my fear if Im a Jets fan. If the Pats lose, I'll be worried as a Dolphins fan. I think that stadium will be fired up ala the Jets/Packers game after Miami lost to the Pats a few years back.

You dont think the Jets will lay down if they see they're already eliminated? That would be my fear if Im a Jets fan. If the Pats lose, I'll be worried as a Dolphins fan. I think that stadium will be fired up ala the Jets/Packers game after Miami lost to the Pats a few years back.

Even if the Pats win, the Jets fate will not be decided until the Ravens game ends (4:15 start) so no matter what the Jets need to show up.

the stadium will be 1/2 full

Archived