Jets 2009 Opponents

BP

2009 Opponents

Home: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Atlanta, Carolina, AFC North

Away: Buffalo, Miami, New England, Houston, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Tampa Bay AFC West

Two definite road trips for me.

The Jets are going to win.

Just watch.

You can say it all you want but I'd give us a 5% chance at most.

I hope we do, and can honestly say that your team deserves to be in the playoffs mroe then either us or the Dolphins. Heck, the Dolphins even deserve it more then us.

I hope we do, and can honestly say that your team deserves to be in the playoffs mroe then either us or the Dolphins. Heck, the Dolphins even deserve it more then us.

This is ****ing classic!

Patriots fan arguing that the Jets will win, Jets fan arguing the Jets will lose and Patriots will win.

Trash talk ain't what it use to!

This is ****ing classic!

Patriots fan arguing that the Jets will win, Jets fan arguing the Jets will lose and Patriots will win.

Trash talk ain't what it use to!

Hey, I wish it wasn't the case. I wish we hadn't mailed it in 4 weeks ago.

I just can't imagine this team getting up this week after watching their once promising season go down the toilet just last week.

Hey, I wish it wasn't the case. I wish we hadn't mailed it in 4 weeks ago.

Exactly. Before thanksgiving, the Jets were like 8-3, in first place and in total control of their destiny. if they just go 3-2 the rest of the way--- with losing teams on the schedule no less--- they win the division and are in the playoffs, and they blow it.

Absolutely disgusting.

And no matter what happens on Sunday, the story will not have a happy ending for us Jets fans, win or lose.

If that's not a sh*t sandwich, then what is? And this team has done it to us over and over, and over again.

The Jets will win. Thats the way they roll and you know it.

They will show up in the 11th hour.

Mangini will be the laughing stock of the NFL if Penny returns to douse his playoff hopes.

The Jets will win. Thats the way they roll and you know it.

They will show up in the 11th hour.

Mangini will be the laughing stock of the NFL if Penny returns to douse his playoff hopes.

I think we are also quite comfortable in the NFL laughing stock role. It's funny Pats fans are the best Jets fans this week, who'd have thunk it. :D

I understand why Patriot fans are huge Jets fans this week.

What I don't get is why this site isn't the newest branch of the Buffalo Bills fan club.

Don't be a moron. If the Bills beat the Pats and the players catch wind of it before kick off our chances of winning go up significantly. Inspite of our pea balled coach.

Of course I hope the Bills win. I hope 2002 replays itself on Sunday

If the Dolphins win the AFCE this would be their schedule.

Home: Bills, Pats, Jets, Texans, Colts, Saints, Bucs, Steelers.

Away: Bills, Pats, Jets, Jags, Titans, ]Falcons, Panthers and either the Chargers or Broncos.

Since the Divisions were realigned in 2002 the Dolphins have never played a 1st place schedule.

11-5 could quickly become 5-11 in 2009.

Archived