Newbie here very disgusted.

JetsTitans63

Ive spent the alot of time reading these boards here,TGG and JetInsider. Im a lifelong fan with season tickets. This year will be my last year of owning season tickets. What is with this organization and winning. Why does everythng bad happen to the NYJETS?

Hopefully joining a group who knows how I feel will help out.

Thank You for the opportunity to be a member here.

Ive spent the alot of time reading these boards here,TGG and JetInsider. Im a lifelong fan with season tickets. This year will be my last year of owning season tickets. What is with this organization and winning. Why does everythng bad happen to the NYJETS?

Hopefully joining a group who knows how I feel will help out.

Thank You for the opportunity to be a member here.

Welcome, your misery has company.

We need a REAL coach and a REAL Defensive coordinator. We also need another REAL safety opposite Kerry "Overpaid POS " Rhodes and some REAL linebackers not named Barton or Bowens. We need a REAL deep field threat, since Coles sucks and Cotch can barely get separation. I say we go out and trade for Calvin Johnson.

Maybe, then MAYBE we can actually be good.

Welcome aboard.

Normally I am a troll, but I have a one week membership into Jets fandom.

J-E-T-S! Squish the fish!

Oddly enough with the way we feel about this team right now, this is still considered trolling.

The Jets suck and don't deserve to sniff the post-season. ****ing pussies.

not for nuthin but you Fin fans aren't 1 tenth as bad as some of Pats fans we have had to endure since the turn of the century on the Jets boards

I can see that. At least most Dolphin fans have been fans for a LONG TIME. New England is Red Sox country and always will be. The Pats, until 2001, were always an aftertought.

I can see that. At least most Dolphin fans have been fans for a LONG TIME. New England is Red Sox country and always will be. The Pats, until 2001, were always an aftertought.

and Fin fans for the most part aren't mean spirited and vindictive like MOST (but not all) Pats fans have been over the years-it's a more playful rapport we have with Miami v New Yor....IMHO anyway

Welcome. It has been one pretty disgusting ride this year....This is not a fan site it is a support group.....

No group could help my ill feelings ive been a fan for 45 years. I remember our Super Bowl victory I was 6 I wore a #12 Namath jersey which I still own. Its been a long hard ride brothers!

Archived