**BREAKING NEWS!!**-Teixiera to YANKEES!!!!!!!!

Vudu

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't be suprisedto see Manny in pinstripes too.

You know who is REALLY happy right now? ARod. LOL!

Of course, the pressure is off him. He can bull**** his way to the playoffs for yet another year ( with the exception of 2007)

I really wanted Manny but oh well. Lots of pissed off people in puke town, so that's always a positive.

the fact the Sawx wanted this guy desperately (they NEED a power hitter with Fat Papi falling off the face of the earth) makes it even better

c-do we still have Molina???

1st-tex

2nd-cano

ss-jeter

3rd-arod

cf-damon/melk man

rf-matsui/melky

lf-nady

DH-matsui (or Manny)

OH YEAH AND WHO CAN FORGET C.C., JOBA, A.J. AND WANG? hahahahahaha :cheers:

Missing the playoffs pissed the Steinbrenners off. Now, all we need is a manager.

It has proven over and over as a warning to you yankee fans to put together a bunch of free agents at high salaries does not provide many championships. Just be careful what you wish for in bringing all these guys in.

It has proven over and over as a warning to you yankee fans to put together a bunch of free agents at high salaries does not provide many championships. Just be careful what you wish for in bringing all these guys in.

You know what though. I'd rather be a fan of a team that wants to spend the bucks to perhaps improve their team. Sitting back and watch some other team would bug me...as I'm sure the majority of fans of other teams feel but will never admit.

Plus, the Yanks still have a crop of potential stars in their minor league system that they haven't given up. I'll take the Yankees chances of going into the post season next year.

ok....and what does growing in farm players (wright, reyes) do?

leads to collapses...that's what

i'd rather be the team who gets the best available player than the over-rated closer who's arm may fall off within a few years with that violent throwing motion ;)

You know what though. I'd rather be a fan of a team that wants to spend the bucks to perhaps improve their team. Sitting back and watch some other team would bug me...as I'm sure the majority of fans of other teams feel but will never admit.

Plus, the Yanks still have a crop of potential stars in their minor league system that they haven't given up. I'll take the Yankees chances of going into the post season next year.

I agree you can not fault the Yanks for not trying to win- more than 90 per cent of the teams out there-just reminding everyone that throwing lots of money at free agents has rarely worked.

This is a great signing id much rather have Manny Ramirez or better yet sign them both and destroy baseball some more.

Destroy baseball? In what way? Yanks haven't won a WS title since 2000...plus the Yanks are not breaking any rules by spending their own money.

MLB setup these guidelines and the Yankees are taking advantage of it.

This is the best possible offensive improvement for the Yankees. They were hopefully just using Manny as a smokescreen to help get this deal done.

Tex wanted the Yankees, and the Yankees had a perfect spot for Tex.

Match made in heaven. Swish can play the OF.

Awesome.

What number will he wear?

This is the best possible offensive improvement for the Yankees. They were hopefully just using Manny as a smokescreen to help get this deal done.

Tex wanted the Yankees, and the Yankees had a perfect spot for Tex.

Match made in heaven. Swish can play the OF.

Awesome.

What number will he wear?

Why not his own number...25. Giambi is el gone o.

This is a great signing id much rather have Manny Ramirez or better yet sign them both and destroy baseball some more.

I'll say it again.

MANNY DOES NOT FIT IN THIS TEAM. THERE IS NO PLACE TO PUT HIM. HE IS NOT A DRAMATICALLY BETTER HITTER THAN AROD OR TEIXIERA.

I'll say it again.

MANNY DOES NOT FIT IN THIS TEAM. THERE IS NO PLACE TO PUT HIM. HE IS NOT A DRAMATICALLY BETTER HITTER THAN AROD OR TEIXIERA.

Manny Ramirez is the best pure hitter in baseball. He brings a whole new dimension to the game of baseball. Like him or not the man can swing a bat. Besides this would totally screw the RedSox.

Archived