Lakers hold team meeting about...

Blackout

You have absolutely no idea on what your talking about.

The Lakers are clearly the best team in the West while the Cavs are just as good as the Celtics. Keep sleeping on the Cavs.

you are a joke

the 22-5, no defense playing Lakers, the "Best team"?

that's silly.

read JCB's posts on the Cav's, they've got an easy schedule to this point.

i've never seen someone to oblivious to the defending 66-16 champs...who are 27-2 and on a 19 game win streak

clown

Looking forward to the game, although I think Boston will win. The Lakers will still win it all though IMO.

it'll be a great game. what i love is there's 5 NBA game today and all 5 are on national TV, it feels like the first round of the playoffs!

hey thaijet

contrary to popular belief, the season doesn't end December 25th.

"ass clown"...very mature of you. personal attacks need not apply.

and Ghost says to quote him on that, so why is he going back on his word?

not that his word means anything...

Lakers were obviously looking ahead to this game. That is why they were playing like **** prior to this game.

In other news, Magic killed another pretty good West team... lol

Congrats to the Lakers. They circled this game on their calenders after the debacle at the Boston Garden in Game 6 and took care of business.

Gasol played like a man possessed (apart from that time when he lowered his shoulder in to Rondo and then reacted like he got shot :rl:) and won the game in the last 2 minutes.

The Celtics have a much tougher road to the Finals with Cleveland and Orlando playing awesome. Apart from yesterday, the Lakers haven't played very well over the last week.

Gasol played like a man possessed (apart from that time when he lowered his shoulder in to Rondo and then reacted like he got shot :rl:) and won the game in the last 2 minutes.

That's typical Pau Gasol. I hate him more then any player in the NBA, and his brother is just about as annoying. They should legally change their name to the GaFlop brothers.

:rl: You're the joke of the board. Assclown was in response to you calling Ghost a clown, hypocrit that you are. Like I said win or lose Ghost is NOT leaving the board so drop it.

me? who's the pathetic loser stalking every post i make, waiting to make some stupid, smart-ass comment?

go eff yourself.

Archived