Fans????

indygirl4jets

Seriously... I think everyone got your point in every other thread...

Your not better than anyone here because you lack any emotion... your not a "better" fan because you have blind faith...

100% of the fans here want to see the JETS win it all... end of story... if you cant handle the truth and some harsh discussions... maybe JN isnt for you...

Your not better than anyone here because you lack any emotion... your not a "better" fan because you have blind faith...

100% of the fans here want to see the JETS win it all... end of story... if you cant handle the truth and some harsh discussions... maybe JN isnt for you...

yeah yeah yeah we get it. your mad

Lighten the **** up escrub. everybody is allowed to have an opinion. just like your love of Chad was allowed here.

your on the wrong site

www.giantszone.com/

dont need to thank me. just dont let the door hit you in the back

Sweet. I'd been looking for one of these. I'll keep the window open and register.

However, have you looked around on this site? Fans of all teams are welcome here. Unless you've got some bias against Giants fans that you don't have against the Pats, Fins and Steelers. I'd think those guys are your rivals, my team isn't really a rival to yours. We play in different conferences, and we just think of you as our bitch anyway. How can you be a rival to the team that owns the stadium that you play in? lol get real. It says GIANTS STADIUM in big letters on the side, you'd have to be blind to miss it.

Sweet. I'd been looking for one of these. I'll keep the window open and register.

However, have you looked around on this site? Fans of all teams are welcome here. Unless you've got some bias against Giants fans that you don't have against the Pats, Fins and Steelers. I'd think those guys are your rivals, my team isn't really a rival to yours. We play in different conferences, and we just think of you as our bitch anyway. How can you be a rival to the team that owns the stadium that you play in? lol get real. It says GIANTS STADIUM in big letters on the side, you'd have to be blind to miss it.

we might be your bitch but this bitch bites back

Fans, I think not!!! Its no wonder the NY teams struggle with fans like this!!!

Go Jets, in your face!!!!!!!!!

I understand your love for the Jets. We all share it, otherwise we wouldnt be here. There are many of us who have been seeing this same scenario repeat itself for 40 years. Watching a Jets Season is very similar to watching Titanic. You hope it doesnt hit the iceberg, but it does every time you watch it.

I do love and support the Jets, but im tired of the same ending every time.

IT'S A WONDER THEY SELL ANY SEATS WITH SUCH A ****TY PRODUCT PUT OUT THERE YEAR AFTER YEAR. IT'S A WONDER PEOPLE STILL SHOW UP WITH SUCH A PATHETIC FRANCHISE.

It really is a two way street. It's not like the Jets are going out there are doing well year after year. People are tired of watching a losing team. Especially once that is good and teases us by giving us hope.

I went to 12 games this year, 13 when you count this weekend. There are a lot of fans here who haven't gone to 13 games in total their entire lives. I went to every home game even in rain like i do every year, I flew to San Diego, I flew to Tenn, I flew to Miami, I drove to Buffalo and I drove to New England. I scalped tix to every one of these games in addition to airfare, gas, and hotels, and send in a nice check for 4 seats at home every season. If i want to bitch about this team, i surely have paid enough and given enough time up following them to justify it.

I went to 12 games this year, 13 when you count this weekend. There are a lot of fans here who haven't gone to 13 games in total their entire lives. I went to every home game even in rain like i do every year, I flew to San Diego, I flew to Tenn, I flew to Miami, I drove to Buffalo and I drove to New England. I scalped tix to every one of these games in addition to airfare, gas, and hotels, and send in a nice check for 4 seats at home every season. If i want to bitch about this team, i surely have paid enough and given enough time up following them to justify it.

dont take it personal dude

You are certainly entitled to bitch about this team and this coaching staff. There are flaws that are impossible to mask (mostly with the CS).

What the original poster is probably referencing is the people who do not want the Jets to back in to the playoffs and would rather see Miami in the playoffs than NE so we should tank the game.

I want the playoffs. I want a shot at a championship and the Jets have the talent to have a puncher's chance. There are people on this site who have flat out said that winning a superbowl this year would not mean much due to their epic collapse.. It is that idiocy that is pissing people off... not people who express their negative opinions about the Jets.

You are certainly entitled to bitch about this team and this coaching staff. There are flaws that are impossible to mask (mostly with the CS).

What the original poster is probably referencing is the people who do not want the Jets to back in to the playoffs and would rather see Miami in the playoffs than NE so we should tank the game.

I want the playoffs. I want a shot at a championship and the Jets have the talent to have a puncher's chance. There are people on this site who have flat out said that winning a superbowl this year would not mean much due to their epic collapse.. It is that idiocy that is pissing people off... not people who express their negative opinions about the Jets.

ditto

Yes NY Teams struggle all the way to record ticket prices and sold out stadiums\arenas. If there is a problem here it is NOT the fans.

The Yankees have won once every four years. End of story.

It's nice to have the colts in your back pocket....

the jets cannot reach ultimate goal with EM leading the way...

you have cowher sitting there avail for $10M, if jets win 10 games

pizza face may survive...a kiss of death for all of us

this team has quit on fans, losing to 69ers, seaphags, raidahs, broncos and

receiving gift from jills. EM needs to go...........now!!!!!!!!!!

i refuse to break another remote and get in another fight with wife over the phucking jests, i am spent this year.

PS read Klecko's comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's nice to have the colts in your back pocket....

the jets cannot reach ultimate goal with EM leading the way...

you have cowher sitting there avail for $10M, if jets win 10 games

pizza face may survive...a kiss of death for all of us

this team has quit on fans, losing to 69ers, seaphags, raidahs, broncos and

receiving gift from jills. EM needs to go...........now!!!!!!!!!!

i refuse to break another remote and get in another fight with wife over the phucking jests, i am spent this year.

PS read Klecko's comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry to hear about your Dad and I hope he will be okay. As far as the Colts are concerned, I would rather see the Jets win than them. I was a Jets fan before they came to Indy.

Archived