Rutgers is Going to Dominate NC State on Monday.

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are we talking about div III schools anyway

=D>

Nobody cares about bowl games prior to January 1st. They are pity bowl games that draw the NCAA and universities money, money they don't deserve for fielding 6-6 to 8-4 programs.

Rutgers is nobody in the BCS system. Stop dreaming. You had one decent year. Enjoy it and see you in 2029 , when you'll be due for another miracle. No one cares about the Billy Mays Shamwow Bowl on Dec 20th.

Nobodies don't go to bowl games 4 years in a row. Rutgers is a quality BCS program and they are improving with better recruiting classes every year. Thats fact. If you want to be a delusional hater thats up to you. What powerhouse are you a bandwaggon fan of that you would be talking crap anyway?

Nobodies don't go to bowl games 4 years in a row. Rutgers is a quality BCS program and they are improving with better recruiting classes every year. Thats fact. If you want to be a delusional hater thats up to you. What powerhouse are you a bandwaggon fan of that you would be talking crap anyway?

Really?

BC has been to 10 straight with 8 (or 9) straight wins. This is as many as OU and longer then USC, LSU and OSU.

Boise State and Southern Miss have been to 7 straight.

Cal, Navy and Utah have been to 5 straight bowls.

Rutgers is tied with Brigham Young, Houston, Missouri, Nevada, South Florida, Texas Christian and Tulsa

They have a one game lead over: Central Michigan, Cincinnati, East Carolina, Hawaii, Kentucky, Oregon State and Wake Forest.

With 34 bowls, over half the teams goto a bowl. A consecutive bowl streak means you have been good enough to be at least mediocre most years. That is a fact also.

The standard is to goto a BCS Bowl. Only 10 teams get these bids. Getting a non-BCS bowl bid means nothing when half or dam close to half of the bowl participants have 5 or more losses.

Really?

BC has been to 10 straight with 8 (or 9) straight wins. This is as many as OU and longer then USC, LSU and OSU.

Boise State and Southern Miss have been to 7 straight.

Cal, Navy and Utah have been to 5 straight bowls.

Rutgers is tied with Brigham Young, Houston, Missouri, Nevada, South Florida, Texas Christian and Tulsa

They have a one game lead over: Central Michigan, Cincinnati, East Carolina, Hawaii, Kentucky, Oregon State and Wake Forest.

With 34 bowls, over half the teams goto a bowl. A consecutive bowl streak means you have been good enough to be at least mediocre most years. That is a fact also.

The standard is to goto a BCS Bowl. Only 10 teams get these bids. Getting a non-BCS bowl bid means nothing when half or dam close to half of the bowl participants have 5 or more losses.

Good job comparing teams from Mid Major conferences that play no body to teams from BCS conferences that play good schedules. You're a dope.

Do you have a degree from Ohio state? Have you ever been in the state of Ohio? I'll bet lots of money the answer to both questions is no.

How much money do you have ? You can't count your food stamps either. I guess I struck a nerve when I exposed your team for being a fraud as we all know it is. Maybe next year they can shoot for the Liquid Plumber Las Vegas Bowl on Nov 22 :gfight:

How much money do you have ? You can't count your food stamps either. I guess I struck a nerve when I exposed your team for being a fraud as we all know it is. Maybe next year they can shoot for the Liquid Plumber Las Vegas Bowl on Nov 22 :gfight:

I exposed you as the bandwaggon tool you are so anything you say about my team really means nothing.

How did you expose me as a bandwagon tool ? I have yet to see that ? It's ok to root for a crappy team, just don't get upset when someone points it out to you. There are pee wee league teams that could kick your guys asses.

It's much better to root for a up and coming school like Rutgers than you be bandwaggon scum like you.

Good job comparing teams from Mid Major conferences that play no body to teams from BCS conferences that play good schedules. You're a dope.

Thanks for making my point dumb ass.

Nevada which has the same amount of consecutive bowl appearances as Rutgers despite playing in a conference with half the bowl tie-ins as the Big East is insignificant? :confused: Wow.

You are so incredibly wrong and miss the point, it is not even funny.

Thanks for making my point dumb ass.

Nevada which has the same amount of consecutive bowl appearances as Rutgers despite playing in a conference with half the bowl tie-ins as the Big East is insignificant? :confused: Wow.

You are so incredibly wrong and miss the point, it is not even funny.

WTF are you talking about troll. Rutgers was 5-2 in the big east this season. How many of those mid major teams would've went 5-2 in the BE? None of them. BC wouldn't have went 5-2 in the BE this season.

WTF are you talking about troll. Rutgers was 5-2 in the big east this season. How many of those mid major teams would've went 5-2 in the BE? None of them. BC wouldn't have went 5-2 in the BE this season.

Do you have ADD?

You were talking about bowls. Here is what you said to remind you.

Nobodies don't go to bowl games 4 years in a row. Rutgers is a quality BCS program and they are improving with better recruiting classes every year.

I showed you that your statement was wrong. Going to a bowl is not that big of a deal.

It is not like going 5-2 in the BE is an accomplishment. The BE is mediocre.

You are right, BC would not have been 5-2. With their D, they would have easily won 6 or 7 games in the Big East.

Do you have ADD?

You were talking about bowls. Here is what you said to remind you.

I showed you that your statement was wrong. Going to a bowl is not that big of a deal.

It is not like going 5-2 in the BE is an accomplishment. The BE is mediocre.

You are right, BC would not have been 5-2. With their D, they would have easily won 6 or 7 games in the Big East.

LMAO @ BC winning 6 or 7. BC lost 4 games in the garbage ACC. They suck.

Oh really ? I must've missed that ! Next time I go to the Shoe for a game I'll count our championships and compare them to Rutgers. The only thing you guys are famous for are a bunch of female basketball players.

Who cares how many championships they have. If you're a pathetic bandwaggoner like you you can just root for whoever is good.

When did you become a Yankee fan? 1997? You're a joke.

Archived