Rutgers is Going to Dominate NC State on Monday.

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who cares about that argument. You didn't even go to OSU. You're a pathetic bandwaggoner.

Oh, so I'm supposed to "go" to a college to be a fan ? :rl: Keep digging your hole a little deeper. You're making yourself look like a real winner the more you type. I know it must anger you every day to live in Jersey, but give it up already.

Oh, so I'm supposed to "go" to a college to be a fan ? :rl: Keep digging your hole a little deeper. You're making yourself look like a real winner the more you type. I know it must anger you every day to live in Jersey, but give it up already.

At least I live within 1000 miles of the teams i claim to be a fan of. I'm not a bandwaggon jumping loser like you. Let me guess your basketball team, either bulls or lakers. Hockey? Gotta be the red wings. NCAA Basketball? UNC or Duke for sure. You're a joke.

LMAO @ BC winning 6 or 7. BC lost 4 games in the garbage ACC. They suck.

No ****. They have also been to bowl games for 10 straight years winning 8 straight.

Going to a bowl game is not an accomplishment.

Don't you look forward to that always compeling Humanitarian Bowl game every year ?

Yes. I know BC has crossed the threshold into true mediocrisy. They lost a top draft pick QB and still managed 9 wins. I was hoping to free up that Thursday afternoon to take a nap this year.

Congrads to Rutgers for our 3rd bowl win in a row. Looks like another season in the year end top 25.

That was a very mediocre team that I saw yesterday, who was fortunate the other team's starting qb got injured.

Blocked extra point

Blocked fg

WR's running wide open in the secondary

Backfired gadget plays

eh. Top 25? Not worthy.

Congrads to Rutgers for our 3rd bowl win in a row. Looks like another season in the year end top 25.

How?

They barely survived the 10th best team in the ACC. The ACC that you said was garbage.

You will not even sniff the top 25.

How?

They barely survived the 10th best team in the ACC. The ACC that you said was garbage.

You will not even sniff the top 25.

That 10th best team in the ACC beat both Wake Forest and UNC. There is no difference between the 10th best team in the ACC and the 3rd. BTW the BE is 2-0 in bowl games against the All Crap Conference this season.

That 10th best team in the ACC beat both Wake Forest and UNC. There is no difference between the 10th best team in the ACC and the 3rd. BTW the BE is 2-0 in bowl games against the All Crap Conference this season.

And? If they suck how are they big victories? Granted, I would expect more from the only national power in the Big Least then a 1 point victory over a team that could not win it's division. Or a 6 point victory by a rising power, in your wet dreams, over the 10th best team?

And? If they suck how are they big victories? Granted, I would expect more from the only national power in the Big Least then a 1 point victory over a team that could not win it's division. Or a 6 point victory by a rising power, in your wet dreams, over the 10th best team?

BE > ACC. Fact.

You have a very difficult time distinguishing fact vs opinion.

That maybe part of the reason you are so pig-headed and unable to accept others opinion.

I'm fine accepting opinions. Just not from people who have no idea what they are talking about like you and the other troll in this thread.

BTW at least NC State played a real OOC schedule unlike BC or most of the other teams in the ACC. They would've been 5th in the league if not for that OOC schedule. Every team in the ACC is 4-4 or 5-3 in the conference. Just LOTS AND LOTS of mediocrity.

Oh like Rutgers beating up on Morgan State and Army is a great accomplishment? Fresno State and Navy barely register.

Who did the Big Least beat this year? No one. Cincy did not beat anyone of significance outside of Big Least conference. The one game they played against a great team got crushed 52-26. Pitt did not beat anyone and lost to Bowling Green. WVU did not beat anyone and lost to ECU and Colorado. Rutgers? No one. UCONN? No one. USF? Probably had the biggest Big Least victory beating a 7-5 Kansas team. Louisville and Cuse beat no one.

The Big Least was 3-14 against the AP Top 25. All victories happened within the conference. By comparison the ACC was 8-16. GA Tech beat Georgia. VA Tech beat 8-4 Nebraska. UNC beat down UCONN when they were ranked.

ACC is mediocre. Big Least is not as good as the ACC.

i love RU, always been a fan. but i think they shouldn't be ranked. sure, they won 7 straight, but they barely stopped nc state's 3rd string QB. they're also losing out on big-name recruits..

Give them credit.

They have gone from being one of the worst programs in the entire country for over a century, to being a mediocre program.

That is a source of pride for some.

Then, PROVE for a FACT that the ACC is worse than teh BE.

Just try to prove it as a fact.

and........crickets

The way to stand up to a bully is punch him in the mouth, and the bully will run away. Insecurities about one's self drive the bully.

As Mike to post something about a fact, on something that is not provable as a fact, and he will ignore it.

and........crickets

The way to stand up to a bully is punch him in the mouth, and the bully will run away. Insecurities about one's self drive the bully.

As Mike to post something about a fact, on something that is not provable as a fact, and he will ignore it.

Mike is the quintessential message board tough guy.

Strong opinions with little of it based in facts.

i love RU, always been a fan. but i think they shouldn't be ranked. sure, they won 7 straight, but they barely stopped nc state's 3rd string QB. they're also losing out on big-name recruits..

Losing out? They are GETTING big name recruits. One or 2 players switching commits means nothing. They have many more who are solid as a rock.

Archived