Rutgers is Going to Dominate NC State on Monday.

RutgersJetFan

and........crickets

The way to stand up to a bully is punch him in the mouth, and the bully will run away. Insecurities about one's self drive the bully.

As Mike to post something about a fact, on something that is not provable as a fact, and he will ignore it.

I acctualy have a job and things to do during the day jackass. I can't sit here and post for 24 hours like you can you ****ing loser. The BE is 2-0 against the All Crap Conference in bowl games this year and 4-0 overall. The ACC is 1-3. And thats only getting worse.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I acctualy have a job and things to do during the day jackass. I can't sit here and post for 24 hours like you can you ****ing loser. The BE is 2-0 against the All Crap Conference in bowl games this year and 4-0 overall. The ACC is 1-3. And thats only getting worse.

That makes NONE of what you said facts. Those are results.

All the time that you put in on creating personal insults, could have been used to post your so called facts.

It is obvious you have none.

That makes NONE of what you said facts. Those are results.

All the time that you put in on creating personal insults, could have been used to post your so called facts.

It is obvious you have none.

OK The outcomes of games aren't facts. LMAO. What a piece of **** you are. Seriously. You're a waste of space on this planet.

But they have been losing recruits? No?

I know that as a FACT. And their recruiting class ranking has dropped, from the very source that YOU gave.

THAT is another FACT.

It's also a FACT that THE MAJORITY OF TEAMS IN THE NCAA including PSU (which will lose by 30 points Thursday) have had players switch commits and it's a complete non story. ****dick.

It's also a FACT that THE MAJORITY OF TEAMS IN THE NCAA including PSU (which will lose by 30 points Thursday) have had players switch commits and it's a complete non story. ****dick.

LOL

PSU has stolen more 4 star recruits from Rutgers, than what Rutgers has in total.

1 4 star recruit, from the source that YOU gave.

Hill probably will be next.

I wish you guys would just ignore each other and not instigate-we know who likes which college teams by now believe me.

Are you still a college team if only a couple thousand or so people outside the people who attend the school knew you existed before 2005/2006?

rutgers should fire coaching staff if they cant beata NC Satte team without wilson as the QB,,with wilson out this game will end with rutgers up by 20,,

ncsu is HORRID when he isnt QB,,horrid

So he couldn't come out after the hit. We've knocked a few QBs out, but we don't provide backups. Our bad.

But they have been losing recruits? No?

I know that as a FACT. And their recruiting class ranking has dropped, from the very source that YOU gave.

THAT is another FACT.

We lost you on that thread. I haven't provided all the updates but you ought to read up.

Are you still a college team if only a couple thousand or so people outside the people who attend the school knew you existed before 2005/2006?
A couple thousand or so didn't go to school and are scared to state who that root for. Get smart.

i love RU, always been a fan. but i think they shouldn't be ranked. sure, they won 7 straight, but they barely stopped nc state's 3rd string QB. they're also losing out on big-name recruits..
We love you too, but the Pack brought out 3 QBs. We barely stopped ALL of them.

That is an awesome post. Good job T-Mac.
Russell Wilson is a very good, not great QB. I think he was 2 for his last 10 passes. Their WRs did well adjusting to underthrows. He did do a nice job getting away from pressure, but if you're going to be a running QB you'll take some punishment. NC St was also helped a bit by the refs on non-grounding calls and ball spots. Time to stop whining, the better team won. If I were an Wolfpack fan the thing I'd question is why Wilson could run out of the tunnel for the 2nd half, but not go back in the game.

T-Mac-Their ranking dropped from 12th best recruiting class to 26th best.

So they haven't been losing quality recruits?

Want me to list just the defections to PSU?

Is that up to date? We've gotten some nice commits very recently. Did Tom Savage go back to PSU? Whatever the ranking it's still the best class ever. Couple that with good caoching and I'd say we're gonna be fine. Each year it gets better and will continue to. So the guy who swore he'd never steal a recruit took one of our good ones. Things must be getting desparate up there. I don't pay much attention to the various rankings but just curious where PSU stands.

Russell Wilson is a very good, not great QB. I think he was 2 for his last 10 passes. Their WRs did well adjusting to underthrows. He did do a nice job getting away from pressure, but if you're going to be a running QB you'll take some punishment. NC St was also helped a bit by the refs on non-grounding calls and ball spots. Time to stop whining, the better team won.

of course gettin hurt part of game,,i just mentioned u never win game if wilson isnt hurt,,he had 280 yds in 1st half,,

but i could care less ,,as a North Carolina fan (u remember UNC dont you ;)) I am no fan of NCSU :(

Is that up to date? We've gotten some nice commits very recently. Did Tom Savage go back to PSU? Whatever the ranking it's still the best class ever. Couple that with good caoching and I'd say we're gonna be fine. Each year it gets better and will continue to. So the guy who swore he'd never steal a recruit took one of our good ones. Things must be getting desparate up there. I don't pay much attention to the various rankings but just curious where PSU stands.

That is up to date as of today.

Savage did not go to PSU, that I am aware of.

PSU did take a couple of highly regarded recruits, and another is planning a Jan visit.

Not sure if that is stealing (?)

The ACC is a better conference than the Big East, which is just bad this year.

The bowl season argument doesn't hold water if you analyze the games. North Carolina and NC State barely lost.

Wake Forest beat Navy by 10

Interestingly, the ACC team has covered in every bowl game they've played.

A game to watch will be Virginia Tech-Cincinnati.

An old Big East team and a new Big East team.

The ACC is a better conference than the Big East, which is just bad this year.

The bowl season argument doesn't hold water if you analyze the games. North Carolina and NC State barely lost.

Wake Forest beat Navy by 10

Interestingly, the ACC team has covered in every bowl game they've played.

A game to watch will be Virginia Tech-Cincinnati.

An old Big East team and a new Big East team.

BC lost to Vandy (LMAO) and a FAVORED Ga Tech team got blown off the field by LSU. The ACC sucks and thats just getting more and more clear.

BC lost to Vandy (LMAO) and a FAVORED Ga Tech team got blown off the field by LSU. The ACC sucks and thats just getting more and more clear.

And?

No one in here is claiming the ACC is great. Far from it.

You are the one with delusions of grandeur IRT the Big Least.

The best in the Big Least lost to the best from the "garbage" ACC.

ACC > Big Least

bowl games arent great indicators of conf strength,,

month and a half off causes changes based on teams psyche and expectations,,

a better test is regular season out of conf record ,,thats only true indicator,,

a vir tech-cinccy matchup in last week or two or reg season would be more indicative..

bowl games arent great indicators of conf strength,,

month and a half off causes changes based on teams psyche and expectations,,

a better test is regular season out of conf record ,,thats only true indicator,,

a vir tech-cinccy matchup in last week or two or reg season would be more indicative..

True.

This is Cincy's Superbowl and they got handled by an okay Va Tech. The Hokies do not have a QB. They can run and play D pretty well.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived