Rutgers is Going to Dominate NC State on Monday.

RutgersJetFan

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 vs 25, no matter. We weren't competitive early on. One day soon we'll be in the Orange Bowl. I'll be there and you won't.

Wow. Going to the Orange Bowl if it is just because you won the Big East is nice. You probably want to goto the BCS Bowl that is being talked about for National Title implications.

Wow. Going to the Orange Bowl if it is just because you won the Big East is nice. You probably want to goto the BCS Bowl that is being talked about for National Title implications.
If the National Title never happens I'm fine with that. We played both Cincy and WVU to close losses. The BE title was close and is a very realistic goal for this program. One step at a time.

• 4 weeks later...
T-Mac-Their ranking dropped from 12th best recruiting class to 26th best.

So they haven't been losing quality recruits?

Want me to list just the defections to PSU?

I saw it was around 35th, still the best in school history. I wonder how this will adjust the #.

http://blogs.msg.com/gameon/2009/02/02/hoboken-dt-isaac-holmes-staying-home/

Nice commit. Will Justin Brown be the next to choose RU over PSU?

I saw it was around 35th, still the best in school history. I wonder how this will adjust the #.

http://blogs.msg.com/gameon/2009/02/02/hoboken-dt-isaac-holmes-staying-home/

Nice commit. Will Justin Brown be the next to choose RU over PSU?

yup,,scout has u at 37, rivals at 38..thats pretty good...

rivals counted holmes,,scout didnt

Looks like Brown to Penn State >:(
Would've been a sweet coup, but we're good at WR. Nice to actually be considered along with a revruiting giant such as PSU. We actually did get 5 guys who were supposedly offered by the State Penn, Sanu, Holmes, Savage, Smith and Jamal Wilson.

Archived