I hate drunk people.

Arsis

Call me a wuss, but my recommendation is to not live in the bowels of a metropolis surrounded by drunk russians.

My neighbors are cows. If they annoyed me at 3am I'd just tip them over.

yeah i spent half my childhood in bensonhurst...then we moved to jersey. i'd never ever move back.

Complaining about Italians in Bensonhurst is like complaining about Chinese in Peking. I don't give a **** how much the neighborhood has changed, it shouldn't change that much.

You would be shocked to see what has happened to a lot of brooklyn, the Italians have been steadily leaving and the Russians have been regularly moving in. Besides the leftover Italian storefronts there really has not been a big Italian-American presence in those neighborhoods for a few years now. In fact, I think there are more Asian-Americans in Bensonhurst and Bay Ridge than Italians. Different times right now.

You would be shocked to see what has happened to a lot of brooklyn, the Italians have been steadily leaving and the Russians have been regularly moving in. Besides the leftover Italian storefronts there really has not been a big Italian-American presence in those neighborhoods for a few years now. In fact, I think there are more Asian-Americans in Bensonhurst and Bay Ridge than Italians. Different times right now.

im thinking about going to Bay Ridge in April i hope i dont run into any russian that are drunk and wanna fight because i will be going to jail for a long time

Archived