Rampage Jackson vs Ax Murderer Silva tonight

vinnys025

I know this ISN'T EVEN THE CO-MAIN EVENT WHICH IS CRAZY, however everyone who used to watch PrideFC knows this is going to be a great fight of the 3 fight trilogy. I can't wait, this is going to be a great one, as was their previous two fights. If you haven't seen their previous fights I highly suggest you check them out. These are two of my favorite fighters in MMA. This is the fight of the night for sure.

The co-main event will be Frank Mir vs Antonio Nogiera....Nogiera is the best heavyweight jiu jitsu fighter of our era and will handle Mir pretty easily in my opinion, however Mir could have youth on his side, Nog is getting old these days and has been through MANY wars in his career and it could take its toll by now. Nog is also an amateur boxer, but most do not know about this. If they stand and trade, Nog has the advantage once again. I don't see Mir winning, but hey, I've been wrong before.

The main event is Forrest Griffen vs Rashad Evans. I won't spend much time on this. Forrest Griffen beat Rampage and Shogun.......end of story, he will destroy Rashad if he takes him down and uses his jiu jitsu, if he stands and trades, then that evens out the odds.

All in all finally a card thats worth 50 bucks!!!! I usually just watch them on youtube or other websites the next day, however this is definatly a card to purchase. You WILL get your money's worth with this one, I promise. Great night of fights, I can NOT WAIT!!!!

The card is ****ing crazy if i had the money id order it but i dont so ill be following along on the web.

my picks:

Griffin dec. over Evans

Nogueira arm bar over Mir

Silva TKO due to murder over Jackson

Massenzio dec. over Dolloway

Cheick Kongo TKO over Al-Turk

Okami dec. over Lister

Burch dec. over Hardonk

Hamill TKO Andy

Chonan dec. over Blackburn

Evenson KO. over Barry

The card is ****ing crazy if i had the money id order it but i dont so ill be following along on the web.

my picks:

Griffin dec. over Evans

Nogueira arm bar over Mir

Silva TKO due to murder over Jackson

Massenzio dec. over Dolloway

Cheick Kongo TKO over Al-Turk

Okami dec. over Lister

Burch dec. over Hardonk

Hamill TKO Andy

Chonan dec. over Blackburn

Evenson KO. over Barry

I'm with you on all of those, those are my picks too. The only one that intrigues me is the Al-Turk guy, he looks F'ing crazy and could KO Congo, should be a good fight anyway. Al Turk looks like one of those guys from the movie 300....lol. If you want to stream the fight live just google "myp2p" and you can get it for free there.

Nog looked old and slow, the reflexes are gone. The Axe murderer also looked slow and old, no more killer instinct, they both have their best days behind them. I am happy for Rampage though, he finally got the win over his old time buddy. Rashad Evans is for real my friends, he has lightning quick hands, can take a punch, and always comes with a good gameplan.

Archived