The BILLS will win.

PS17

Don't ask me how, I just have this gut feeling. Am I the only one here who thinks this? They will find a way to get it done with the scary looking (ugly) Marshawn Lynch.

I don't know why, but I have that feeling too. I don't consider myself a homer but again, I just have this feeling about this game. The Bills WILL win. It's amazing how easily some people are writing off an angry Buffalo team in their own building.

I don't know why, but I have that feeling too. I don't consider myself a homer but again, I just have this feeling about this game. The Bills WILL win. It's amazing how easily some people are writing off an angry Buffalo team in their own building.

Well, they lost to the Jets...

Naw y'all lookee cheer, and let's get this straight. Right. Whatever.

It doesn't matter who the QB is, it doesn't matter the personnel, turf or dirt or what year it is, oh, the pain. Never changes. Get that? I'm thinking that's a no.

The day Pennington went to Miami, I called it. You can't script it. Holy Hell, I can't EXPLAIN how much I hate this organization. It doesn't matter how many times I stab myself in the face with a picnic fork at our tailgate year after year.

Thomas Jones jersey for Christmas! I hate the Jets. Now you muddle through...

Archived