The Lounge is dead today

Jets Babe

She can't put up her dukes? Last time she did I had every woman over 40 PMing me non-stop, lol.

If it is all good then let it be all good. No need to remind everyone that you don't like her with every post. It only serves to make you look small. Your cause would be better served if it was handled differently in my not so humble opinion.

lol.....how'd she get so much vcash max? you pullin a sooth over here? ;)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol.....how'd she get so much vcash max? you pullin a sooth over here? ;)

Yes I pay for everything in vcash now. Just worked out an agreement with Chrysler and they are now taking vcash as well. The recession isn't so bad if you are creative.

She can't put up her dukes? Last time she did I had every woman over 40 PMing me non-stop, lol.

If it is all good then let it be all good. No need to remind everyone that you don't like her with every post. It only serves to make you look small. Your cause would be better served if it was handled differently in my not so humble opinion.

the sass....is just....too....:yawn:

Correct. She wasn't putting up her dukes at all.

It isn't even as if I don't like her. I just don't like her act, and, I don't like that she treated people poorly from go and then cried about it. Just sayin', but I'll tone it down. Oh, and to be perfectly fair here, you'll say publicly that you never, ever got such a PM from ME on this, right?

Correct. She wasn't putting up her dukes at all.

It isn't even as if I don't like her. I just don't like her act, and, I don't like that she treated people poorly from go and then cried about it. Just sayin', but I'll tone it down. Oh, and to be perfectly fair here, you'll say publicly that you never, ever got such a PM from ME on this, right?

shoo, fly.

that statement is full of sh!t, oh great weblord..

since i am the queen of the over 40 year old women here.. i get to respond to this since you brought it up..

and since it was initially a situation between jb and myself ( which we have workd out by the way ) i di NOT pm you or any other mod.. I only responded when i was written to. as i am a pack rat.. ( typical of women of my age ;) ) i am sure i could find those old pm's if you would like :D

cool that you mentioned our age as if it was going to upset us.. lol,, there are very few of us.. but we are proud of our ages.. and besides that.. werent you taught to respect your elders? ;)

cool that you want to protect jb, but she seems to be able to hold her own. she is a pretty confident young lady.

wouldnt have gotten in the mix.. but since you brought me in..i thought i should respond..

but of course it is all good, right?:happy0071:

that statement is full of sh!t, oh great weblord..

since i am the queen of the over 40 year old women here.. i get to respond to this since you brought it up..

and since it was initially a situation between jb and myself ( which we have workd out by the way ) i di NOT pm you or any other mod.. I only responded when i was written to. as i am a pack rat.. ( typical of women of my age ;) ) i am sure i could find those old pm's if you would like :D

cool that you mentioned our age as if it was going to upset us.. lol,, there are very few of us.. but we are proud of our ages.. and besides that.. werent you taught to respect your elders? ;)

cool that you want to protect jb, but she seems to be able to hold her own. she is a pretty confident young lady.

wouldnt have gotten in the mix.. but since you brought me in..i thought i should respond..

but of course it is all good, right?:happy0071:

Don't get your feathers up, gg. You know Max will throw anyone under the bus for a coquettish fem. :grin:

Truce, but don't bat your eyelashes and then pitch a fit when it suits. Pulling the 'girl' card when it's convenient is a mortal sin. I hope you get that.

She will someday when the act no longer works. It'll happen. Give it a few years.

So, you kill anyone on the way home last night?

Don't get your feathers up, gg. You know Max will throw anyone under the bus for a coquettish fem. :grin:

just got to keep it real for my peeps ;) whatever the f-uk that means :lol:

the over 40 woman is a tough cookie and i am the queen.. so i dont like it when someone messes with my crew.

represent!!

:P

just got to keep it real for my peeps ;) whatever the f-uk that means :lol:

the over 40 woman is a tough cookie and i am the queen.. so i dont like it when someone messes with my crew.

represent!!

:P

Way to go, gg!

As the oldest female on the board (I think), I appreciate you keeping the banner waving, whatever that means. :)

50 is the new 30! Woo-hoo! Young enough to enjoy life, but old enough to have enjoyed life. Also old enough to remember when women were not treated equally. You've come a long way, baby!

Way to go, gg!

As the oldest female on the board (I think), I appreciate you keeping the banner waving, whatever that means. :)

50 is the new 30! Woo-hoo! Young enough to enjoy life, but old enough to have enjoyed life. Also old enough to remember when women were not treated equally. You've come a long way, baby!

U 2 are A OK with me, is that ok grammer

Way to go, gg!

women are still not treated equally...

From hardest to easiest, this is how college admissions works:

white women, minority women, white men, minority men.

So white women are screwed the most, while male minorities have it easiest. Similar stuff happens with jobs.

that is true right now...

I also understand you started gamethread....congrats!!!!

who would have a thought a tall scrawny 14 year ole whippersnapper would take down the pats:D

Archived