Who's more important to the Yankees?

TomShane

How many World Series Championship rings does Jeter have?

And Matsui?

How many championship rings do Dan Marino and Fran Tarkenton have?

What about Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson?

The team makes the ring, not an individual player. Right now, Matsui is a better player than Liberace.

How many championship rings do Dan Marino and Fran Tarkenton have?

What about Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson?

The team makes the ring, not an individual player. Right now, Matsui is a better player than Liberace.

Troll I don't agree with you because of the position that Jeter plays. If you compare the stats Hideki is better. But compare Jeter's hit total, gold glove etc against other SS.

Matsui is the better hitter between the 2.

Captain Overrated hits 2-out singles and we all know it.

I'm not impressed by the power numbers of either guy, though. One was marketed as "Godzilla" who was gonna knock the Yankee Stadium short porch down from both sides...

the other one hosts Saturday Night Live for cryin' out loud!!! Show me another slap hitter (no A-Rod jokes please) that gets that much pub

Right...but I challenged these people to name another slappy that gets the pub that Captain Overrated gets. The guy hosts SNL and is on every damn commercial I've ever seen. MLB promotes him like he's Michael Jordan and he is an afterthought on that team. I didnt just say name 2 other slap-hitters!

They seem to have amused themselves by doing so, and they also seem to think they "proved me wrong"

They must be liberals the way they feel the need to change tailor the discussion to suit their needs

Right...but I challenged these people to name another slappy that gets the pub that Captain Overrated gets. The guy hosts SNL and is on every damn commercial I've ever seen. MLB promotes him like he's Michael Jordan and he is an afterthought on that team. I didnt just say name 2 other slap-hitters!

They seem to have amused themselves by doing so, and they also seem to think they "proved me wrong"

They must be liberals the way they feel the need to change tailor the discussion to suit their needs

Hey knob gobbler...how the **** is Jeter a slap hitter but Damon isn't? Who has better power #'s ?

You are a clown ,nice avatar !

Matsui is much more importnt due to the International Revenue he makes George while the Yanks broadcast their games in Tokyo.

Extra revenue allows the Randy's and Gary's and ARod's to be brought in to help the Captain obtain his first ring since the core group of 96-2000 left.

But hey, he nailed Mariah Carey so he's ok in my book.

Hey knob gobbler...how the **** is Jeter a slap hitter but Damon isn't? Who has better power #'s ?

You are a clown ,nice avatar !

Read this closely please, you dumb MFer...

Damon is a slap-hitter, never once did I say he wasnt. OK...clear enough???

BUT........Jeter is also a slappy. And Jeter gets more pub than any 5 other players this century, including Damon and Ichiro! The media hypes him like they hyped Michael Jordan....the Yankees think he is Mickey Mantle.....

AND HE IS A G*DDAMN SLAPPY!!!! He's so overrated it isnt even funny!

He hits 2-out singles and you guys salivate over him like a bunch of deranged pimply-faced school girls drool over N'SYNC.

You obviously want to lick his b@llsack, so it is pointless to continue this discussion.

Ed-gar's bet-ter!!!

While I hate all the attention Jete gets, I think if he wanted to avg 25 bombs a year he could.

Much like a Gwynn or Boggs could have.

Really...I want to do the horizontal shuffle with Carmen Electra and Halle Barry at the same time, does that mean I could?

I want to beat Mike Tyson's ass in a cage match for a purse of $5 million...does that mean I could?

what kind of demented logic is that???

To the best of my knowledge, the only HR Wade Boggs ever hit was #3000. Unless you count the filthy skanks in the stands he was pounding after the games while his wife stood idly by.

Kick Boggs out of the Hall and give his spot to Jim Rice already!

Really...I want to do the horizontal shuffle with Carmen Electra and Halle Barry at the same time, does that mean I could?

I want to beat Mike Tyson's a$$ in a cage match for a purse of $5 million...does that mean I could?

what kind of demented logic is that???

To the best of my knowledge, the only HR Wade Boggs ever hit was #3000. Unless you count the filthy skanks in the stands he was pounding after the games while his wife stood idly by.

Kick Boggs out of the Hall and give his spot to Jim Rice already!

Dude, ease up. I am not a Yank fan just feel if Jeter wanted to hit for power he could.

I'd offer you a valium but I'm all out.

Archived