****OFFICIAL Jets/Dolphins Game Thread****

war ensemble

So, here's the deal. We need to clean up our act at home, against a startlingly good of late Dolphins team. We need to win this game and a bit of help from either the Bills or the Jaguars. So get off your asses and root for both of those teams just as much as for us. Either of them winning coupled with a Jets win gets us into the playoffs. If the Bills win and we win, we get in with the 3 seed. That means a home playoff game against the Ravens. If the Jaguars win, we get in with the 6 seed, which means an away game versus the Patriots. However, we have to focus about our own problems first, and win the most essential game to our playoff chances.

With that said, J-E-T-S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!

T6CUhK8AlXI

YYLQwJESh-w

You can hit the lights on the Dolphins season.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing gets me more pumped up than listening to this, "Reqiuem For A Dream". Six and a half minutes of awesomeness. No words. Just feelings.

e2Ma4BvMUwU&hl

That being said, it is time to pull our heads out of our arses, take care of business and keep Chad & the Dolphins out of the playoffs and hope for some help from either Buffalo or Jacksonville and have the second season start with us in it.

Tedd Ginn is going to kill us with crossing routes. At least I heard that somewhere.

Ted Ginn has "killed" the Buffalo Bills but other than them I havn't seen Ted Ginn do a single thing. Still. I'm waiting Teddy, I'm waiting. The Great Hype is Ted Ginn's real name. The Great HYPE.

Ted Ginn has "killed" the Buffalo Bills but other than them I havn't seen Ted Ginn do a single thing. Still. I'm waiting Teddy, I'm waiting. The Great Hype is Ted Ginn's real name. The Great HYPE.

Revis will shut him down like he always does.

I think Pennington threw Ginn's way three times in the first game. Two were catches for the huge total of 17 yards. The other was the game sealing INT!

REVIS-INT.gif

REVIS!!!

Revis will shut him down like he always does.

I think Pennington threw Ginn's way three times in the first game. Two were catches for the huge total of 17 yards. The other was the game sealing INT!

REVIS-INT.gif

REVIS!!!

I hope you're right, but something tells me they are more in sync now.

I hope you're right, but something tells me they are more in sync now.

You're right but Revis is still playing about as well as any CB in the league (Especially now that Nnamdi Asomugha has kind of dropped off a little). He's our most reliable player, I'm not worried about Ginn at all. What really worries me is Fassano and Brown/Williams out of the backfield. Our defense will probably let Chad checkdown on us all day.

BTW has Revis ever given up 100 yards to a WR? I don't think he has.

LETS GO JETS!!!!

(and by that I mean lets go Phins since losing this game is best for our franchise as a whole)

Are you actually rooting for the Fins?

I mean I know it COULD be what's best for the long term but come gametime could you really bring yourself to root for a hated rival against our team? I kno I sure as Hell couldn't! I'll be rooting for a Jets win regardless.

Are you actually rooting for the Fins?

I mean I know it COULD be what's best for the long term but come gametime could you really bring yourself to root for a hated rival against our team? I kno I sure as Hell couldn't! I'll be rooting for a Jets win regardless.

No. I am not rooting for the Phins to win, but I am rooting for the Jets to lose. The Phins just happen to be the opponent this week and I can easily look past that for the betterment of the Jets. If it were the Cleveland Browns, Jacksonville Jaguars, or Houston Texans I'd want them to win also.

The only way this organization moves forward without wasting another year is if we get rid of Mangini. He has played football his entire life and has now coached football as a position coach, coordinator, or head coach for close to 10 years. If he doesn't understand the game enough by now to understand how to make in-game adjustments he will never understand it. That is more about feel than anything else and he lacks it.

So with that being said (organization not moving forward till Mangini is gone), I am rooting for what is most likely to help the Jets move forward. That would be a royal @ss kicking this afternoon. It has nothing to do with rooting for the Phins and everything to do with my love for the Jets. Call it "tough love" if you will. I could care less that the Phins are the opponent.

Archived