****OFFICIAL Jets/Dolphins Game Thread****

war ensemble

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are a lot of people on this site who have been Jets fans since well before you were born. ;)

Hang in there. You have a good 20 more years of fandom before you can be that bitter.

Im not gonna be one of these old bitter JETS fans, this team has a year or two max of disappointing me before I kick them to the curb.

Im not gonna be one of these old bitter JETS fans, this team has a year or two max of disappointing me before I kick them to the curb.

That is fine. Don't come back when they finally get their act together though.

The championship will mean so much more for the long suffering fans when it finally does happen.

Im tired of "NEXT YEAR, NEXT SEASON", when the **** are the JETS gonna make the fans who have supported them through thick and thin proud.

Every year we're mediocre. **** THIS FRANCHISE.

Bwahaha, remember when you had those threads telling us to believe and not quit on the Jets or something? Remember how I told you that you just haven't been a fan long enough, and in 5 years you'd change your tune? Guess it didn't even take 5 years. Welcome to the truth.

I wasted 20 years on this franchise, take my advice and leave it now.

The championship will mean so much more for the long suffering fans when it finally does happen.

For Real

Im gonna party hard that Superbowl Sunday wherever it is... anyone here that can bail me out that night? :lol:

Come on you know it;'s a knee jerk reaction.

I am very sad right now. I talked a whole lot of trash this season to my friends and now it's biting me in the ass.

Im embarassed,

For Real

Im gonna party hard that Superbowl Sunday wherever it is... anyone here that can bail me out that night? :lol:

We will just designate the youngest one of us as the designated bail bonds getter. War Ensemble will probably have a kid old enough to perform that task by the time we get to the big one. :cheers:

Archived