****OFFICIAL Jets/Dolphins Game Thread****

war ensemble

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 rushes!!! Can you believe it? Leon got 7 rushes this game! According to half the posters on this site, that is waaaaaay past his optimal touches on offense, which is between 1-3 a game. I assume we will be penalized a TD next time Leon touches the ball. He will lose 30 yards a carry if Mangini lets him touch the ball again.

Idiot fan base, idiot coach with a huge ego that refuses to do what it takes to win until it's too late.

This is just one more hidden torture for JETS fans... for those who are excited... why are you excited?

What good comes of this win?

1 more year of Mangini.

1 more year of Favre possibly.

Pats make the playoffs.

Worse draft position.

I know its hard not to want the JETS to win... but cmon..

This is just one more hidden torture for JETS fans... for those who are excited... why are you excited?

What good comes of this win?

1 more year of Mangini.

1 more year of Favre possibly.

Pats make the playoffs.

Worse draft position.

I know its hard not to want the JETS to win... but cmon..

Don't forget the best part: Leon goes unused until Week 17 of next year as well, after which he leaves and goes to the Patriots, where he wins 3 SBs.

SAME OLD JETS!

LOSE WHEN THEY NEED A WIN, WIN WHEN IT DOESNT ****ING MATTER! :bag:

Isn't it funny how they wait until the Jags turn it over on downs before doing anything? Haha, I'm glad this is my last game as a Jets fan. I'm going to avoid Jets games next year.

Not even close. Last years game meant the chance to pick in the top 4.... But I still glad they beat Herm and I will be ecstatic if they beat Chad

AGREED now it's about sending Chad home, BTW still hat Favre,too? that was a TD to Keller. After the wincing and the theatrics( i thought) after the horrid INT, he comes out throwing bullets to another guy, you know, good ol LC, still hate him, too.

This team is schitzo, I am schitzo, and everyone on this f%$king board is, too!!!!!!!!!!! Don't kid yourself, we are JET FANS.

as I miss a huge dolfag play! **** i can't take it!

BTW

#57, Devito and the RAT deserve serious consideration next year!

Oh and **** TY ****ING LAW!

Archived