****OFFICIAL Jets/Dolphins Game Thread****

war ensemble

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, because he didnt make our franchise relevant again and he also didnt go on a run mid season that we all enjoyed. Give credit where it's due.

21 TD 21 INT with TJ, Leon, an all pro run blocking line and a pro bowl studded team with one of the weakest schedules in the league, you think no other QB could do that? I guarantee Chad could have done the same thing. In fact, Chad has done more with less, although he has better coaches, and that makes all the difference in the world.

And to think, I was thinking to myself that the Jets should've just gone for it. It wouldn't have ended any worse!

Nope, can't go for it unless you're down by a TD with 3 minutes to go, all your TOs, and are on your own end of the field. That's just how Mangini rolls.

21 TD 21 INT with TJ, Leon, an all pro run blocking line and a pro bowl studded team with one of the weakest schedules in the league, you think no other QB could do that? I guarantee Chad could have done the same thing. In fact, Chad has done more with less, although he has better coaches, and that makes all the difference in the world.

Not much argueing here. You present some strong points.

Archived