Yankee fans make me puke re: Giambi

TomShane

there is no reason to be jealous of a boring, aging, overpaid team.

You wouldn't think so, and yet you are. All of you guys come over here and obsess about the Yankees all the time. You don't see the Yankee fans here talking about the Mutts and BlowSox all the time. We actually try to talk about the Yankees and those threads usually get hijacked by retards saying "haha, the yankees have a 200 million dollar payroll, snort, I'm funny"

Sheffield has decent range and a great arm.

and Bonds only won like 8 Gold Gloves, yeah he must be a terrible outfielder...

sh*t, Jeter won a gold glove last year. Everyone knows that it was undeserved.

Gold Gloves mean nothing.

Sh#t, Jeter won a gold glove last year. Everyone knows that it was undeserved.

Gold Gloves mean nothing.

This is a common occurence, when a person is blinded by their hatred into actually thinking Jeter is a bad fielder. Obviously these people have probably seen 20 Yankee games in their lives, and base this "fact" on total BS fielding stats. I watch almost every Yankee game of the year, and anybody who thinks Jeter is a bad fielder is kidding themselves.

This is a common occurence, when a person is blinded by their hatred into actually thinking Jeter is a bad fielder. Obviously these people have probably seen 20 Yankee games in their lives, and base this "fact" on total BS fielding stats. I watch almost every Yankee game of the year, and anybody who thinks Jeter is a bad fielder is kidding themselves.

I don't really hate the Yankees. Their fans are another issue altogether...

I never said that Jeter is a bad fielder, he's average. He's nowhere near the best fielder in the AL.

I'm not saying I don't understand where you guys are coming from as jealous Yankee haters, what I'm saying is that LEGALLY I don't know that you can lock somebody up if you as a law enforcement agency have granted the immunity or if they claim to have used an illegal substance. As I said, if he belongs in jail and confessed to it then why is he not locked up? They've got a taped/documented confession.

If he did in fact get immunity (which is the best explanation I can think of) then based on the laws of the country we live in (I'm assuming you're in the US) then NO he does NOT belong in jail.

Forgive me for not being a condecending prick, like yourself, but I'm not a Yankee hater. I don't care about the Yankees. I'm apathetic towards the Yankees. I can't stress that enough.

Now, why didn't they lock him up, after he confessed? Because he was given immunity. Because they needed him to bring down BALCO. Doesn't mean he didn't break a law, and doesn't mean he doesn't belong in jail. If it was you, your ass would be in jail for a very long time. Don't get high and mighty on me. You clearly don't have any right or the position to do so.

I don't really hate the Yankees. Their fans are another issue altogether...

I never said that Jeter is a bad fielder, he's average. He's nowhere near the best fielder in the AL.

He was last year. He seemed very astute at positioning himself, and he made super plays all season long. He still is the best at the jump throw from deep in the hole, or charging in and snapping off throws on high hoppers in front of him.

Sheffield has decent range and a great arm.

and Bonds only won like 8 Gold Gloves, yeah he must be a terrible outfielder...

Actually, Sheff has average range for a RF. His arm is slightly above average, nothing more. And I'm a Yankee fan, who watches almost all the games!!

Bonds used to be a top LF. But the past 2-4 seasons, he is nowhere close to what he used to be. It's like watching a different guy out there. His decline defensively has been worse then Bernie WIlliam's, except that Williams is more of a liability because he can't throw to 2nd on a fly anymore.

Archived